Author Topic: Gov. Abbott vows to never again authorize deployment of Texas Natl Guard to DC over ‘offensive’ loya  (Read 272 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gov. Abbott vows to never again authorize deployment of Texas Natl Guard to DC over ‘offensive’ loyalty screening
January 19, 2021 | Tom Tillison

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said in a tweet Monday night that he will not authorize the deployment of the Texas National Guard to Washington, D.C. again if the troops are going to be disrespected.

Responding to a Washington Post article on the Pentagon was vetting National Guard members tapped to help with security on Inauguration Day for extremist ties, the Republican governor called it “the most offensive thing I’ve ever heard.”

In effect, with an assist from the FBI, the 25,000-plus soldiers deployed to DC in a show of force are being submitted to background checks — essentially a political purity test– to ensure that they are not an inside threat endangering Joe Biden. Seriously.

“This is the most offensive thing I’ve ever heard. No one should ever question the loyalty or professionalism of the Texas National Guard. @TexasGuard I authorized more than 1,000 to go to DC. I’ll never do it again if they are disrespected like this,” Abbott tweeted.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01/19/gov-abbott-vows-to-never-again-authorize-deployment-of-texas-natl-guard-to-dc-over-offensive-loyalty-screening-1018242/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Mr. Governor, trusting the Biden administration was actually your 1st mistake.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

I read that tweet last night.
Good for Abbott.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Mr. Governor, trusting the Biden administration was actually your 1st mistake.
Or the FBI or the DOJ or the CIA, and on and on.....
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington