Author Topic: Mike Lindell says Bed Bath and Beyond and Kohl's have dropped MyPillow over his political statements  (Read 2062 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Thanks,I was unaware of that.

I know how you feel about Mike's Savior, but I also know you will respect a man who's been through all that and succeeded.  :beer: :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I know how you feel about Mike's Savior, but I also know you will respect a man who's been through all that and succeeded.  :beer: :beer:
@Cyber Liberty

That has nothing to do with it. My personal decision to not buy any of his merchandise was based ENTIRELY on having the incorrect opinion that he was a rabid leftist.

I personally don't care if he worships fruit bats. That is entirely HIS decision to make or not make.

BUT.....,you are right on one issue. You have to admire someone that has the determination to work himself out of serious addiction and become a productive member of society. If it were easy,the streets would be damn near free of the homeless.

BTW,I don't condemn those who just can't seem to make that "leap". Once again,if it were easy,there would be no addicts.

I have a LOT of drunks in my family background,and anybody that doesn't think that is as serious a problem as coke or heroin addiction is delusional. I can only add that I happy for you having been able to avoid that experience.

For real. No fooling.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 09:45:02 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

BBB?  I thought their guiding principles prevented them from being involved in any political fray.  You know the fair and bias aspect?
I never heard about that for BBB.

You might be thinking of the Better Business Bureau?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
I never heard about that for BBB.

You might be thinking of the Better Business Bureau?

LMAO...  Okay I got it.  Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  Yes I was thinking of Better Business Bureau.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Remember: the founder of Kohl's was a Democrat Senator.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Bed, Bath & Beyond stock collapses by 36% after Mike Lindell canceled

Retail chain suffers biggest 1-day loss ever amid boycott supporting 'MyPillow guy'
Art Moore   By Art Moore
Published January 28, 2021 at 5:38pm

Amid a boycott in response to its politically motivated decision to drop Mike Lindell's MyPillow products, shares of Bed Bath & Beyond plunged 36.4% at the close of trading Thursday.

The retail chain suffered its biggest one-day loss since going public in June 1992.

The consumer organization Media Action Network launched the boycott of Bed, Bath & Beyond after the retail chain stopped selling Lindell's products due to his support of President Trump's claim that fraud affected the outcome of the 2020 election. Retailers Wayfair and Kohl's also have stopped selling MyPillow products.

Lindell, famous for his TV ads, employs more than 1,500 people at his Minnesota plant. He recounted to WND last May the remarkable transformation in his life through his faith in Jesus Christ
. https://www.wnd.com/2021/01/4888545/

And that's how it works.

Now I want to see some shareholders suits to bring them down low enough they are erased forever.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Upgrades & Downgrades
Downgrade   B of A Securities: Buy to Neutral   1/28/2021
Downgrade   Telsey Advisory Group: Outperform to Market Perform   1/28/2021
Downgrade   Standpoint Research: Buy to Hold   1/27/2021
Downgrade   Wedbush: Outperform to Neutral   1/27/2021
Downgrade   Baird: Outperform to Neutral   1/27/2021
Downgrade   Raymond James: Strong Buy to Market Perform

Maybe even the urbanites don't like these guys very much

Offline thackney

Bed, Bath & Beyond stock collapses by 36% after Mike Lindell canceled

Retail chain suffers biggest 1-day loss ever amid boycott supporting 'MyPillow guy'

Looks like a run up and return, rather than a drop.

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Another day, another downgrade

Downgrade   KeyBanc: Sector Weight to Underweight   2/1/202

And now the stock is plummeting down over 15% while the overall market is racing upwards.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 05:30:37 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »