Author Topic: Dem Rep. Maloney: We’re Confronting ‘Domestic Terrorism Led by the President’ — He ‘Planned’ Capitol  (Read 279 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem Rep. Maloney: We’re Confronting ‘Domestic Terrorism Led by the President’ — He ‘Planned’ Capitol Riot

Trent Baker 18 Jan 2021

During a Monday interview on “CNN Newsroom,” House Oversight Committee chair Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) discussed the House’s impeachment of President Donald Trump for “incitement of insurrection” after a group of his supporters breached the U.S. Capitol earlier this month.

According to Maloney, Trump deserves impeachment because he led the “domestic terrorism” at the Capitol. She claimed Trump “planned” and “instigated” the riot “for months.

“[W]e’re confronting what I never believed I would ever see: a domestic terrorism led by the President of the United States — an attack against our nation,” Maloney lamented. “And I think that the impeachment, he deserved it. He led it. He planned it. He instigated it for months. He spoke about organizing around the country and in state capitols and coming to our capital. He spoke on the Capitol grounds that day. And you could hear the people say, in many of your clips that you’re showing, that they’re there for Donald Trump.”

Maloney predicted Trump “will be convicted” in the Senate. The article of impeachment is awaiting a vote in the Senate, although Trump’s term ends on Wednesday.

“[T]his trial will go forward, and  I believe he will be convicted,” she advised.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/18/dem-rep-maloney-were-confronting-domestic-terrorism-led-by-the-president-he-planned-capitol-riot/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gotta give the RATS credit..they all stick to the same script/talking points!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The punishment for lying to a Congresscritter is perjury.

What's the punishment for a Congresscritter lying to the American people?  I'd settle for hot tar and a rope.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats love blaming Republicans for what they have done, are doing, or plan and intend to do.  Blame Trump and use that as an excuse to install an dictator like government.  Clue, its gonna keep getting worse and worse.  When law abiding citizens get disarmed this One world Commie rule takes off into high gear, but don't worry to defeat the evil Trump, we had to settle for the Constitutional scrapped and a Soviet/China government take over.  Was't it all worth it, believing all those lies and listening to deceivers (many still do).
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

Gotta give the RATS credit..they all stick to the same script/talking points!
Including the "news" media.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Democrats love blaming Republicans for what they have done, are doing, or plan and intend to do.  Blame Trump and use that as an excuse to install an dictator like government.  Clue, its gonna keep getting worse and worse.  When law abiding citizens get disarmed this One world Commie rule takes off into high gear, but don't worry to defeat the evil Trump, we had to settle for the Constitutional scrapped and a Soviet/China government take over.  Was't it all worth it, believing all those lies and listening to deceivers (many still do).

Bingo.  That's exactly how the liberal mental midget bat crap crazies roll.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Democrats love blaming Republicans for what they have done, are doing, or plan and intend to do.
A Pittsburgh radio host* I listened to for 20+ years before some leftist took over the station and cancelled him always said if you want to know what the left is up to, just see what they've accused the Republicans of doing.

*Jim Quinn
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org