Author Topic: Actress Debra Messing Vows Ad Boycott for Any TV Show or Network that Platforms Kayleigh McEnany  (Read 279 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Actress Debra Messing Vows Ad Boycott for Any TV Show or Network that Platforms Kayleigh McEnany

Alana Mastrangelo 18 Jan 2021

Actress Debra Messing is the latest leftist celebrity to push a blacklisting effort against current and former Trump White House officials, vowing to boycott the companies advertising on any TV show or network that gives a platform to outgoing White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany.

“If I ever see [Kayleigh McEnany] on a panel on a news show or hired by a network, I am immediately ceasing to support every single advertiser on that network,” tweeted Debra Messing on Monday, along with the hashtag, “Deplatform Hate.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/01/18/actress-debra-messing-vows-ad-boycott-for-any-tv-show-or-network-that-platforms-kayleigh-mcenany/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Yawn

A has been Hollywood celebrity threatening to boycott a Republican.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
WOW, now that's impressive getting liberals to not watch a network they were never going to anyway. Messing should just go back to what she and her former castmates do best, guilting people out of money for dogs, 'For just a dollar a day you can line the pockets of the ASPCA leadership'.

Offline conservativevoter

(YAWN)  And if I refuse??????  She'll promise to shut up? :amen:

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
She’s just pissed off that she lost the lead role in the upcoming Lucille Ball movie to Nicole Kidman. Might as well take it out on everybody.  :baby:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Right_in_Virginia

“If I ever see [Kayleigh McEnany] on a panel on a news show or hired by a network, I am immediately ceasing to support every single advertiser on that network,”

This is odd.  Replace "Kayleigh McEnany" with "Debra Messing" and this is exactly what I've been doing for years. 

Online mountaineer

boycott the companies advertising on any TV show or network that gives a platform to outgoing White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany.
That's quite a stretch. Do we have any indication that Kaleigh has secured a new job, let alone that's it's for a company that advertises on the TV networks?

For all we know, she wants to spend time with her family for a while before accepting a new position. I hope so - the left can continue to have hissy fits just waiting for something to happen, and maybe their empty little heads will explode.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org