Author Topic: Schweizer: Mitch McConnell, Wife Elaine Chao Financially Tied to the Chinese Government  (Read 1389 times)

Offline skeeter

A poster makes an unfounded claim that somehow McConnell is corrupt because some members of his wife's family have connections to China.
But pointing out Trump's past of trying secure trade deals with China and finally getting one is being hysterical.
Got it.  Good grief.
All hail our great and glorious leader Trump, he who is without stain!! (everybody kneels before an orange statue of Trump.)
Pump the brakes dude. That hatred will eat you up inside.

Offline goatprairie

Pump the brakes dude. That hatred will eat you up inside.
That goes for a lot of people pro and anti Trump. After the riots and deaths of Jan 6 my dislike of Trump increased greatly. I wonder why.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The leftist hate that Trump is honored and loved by so many,petty jealousy.  It is the left that has diefied the worst and vilest trash America has had politically.  Savior/God slickwilly, hitlery, Obama and now Biden.  As trash does it tries to blame the blameless for their own iniquities, and egregious iniquities at that.  Some things do not change.  The wicked tried to demonize Jesus too, and hide their iniquities that were also severe.
 These are the times that the wheat is separated from the chaff,how boldly they dance to their soon demise, this life and the next.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline skeeter

That goes for a lot of people pro and anti Trump. After the riots and deaths of Jan 6 my dislike of Trump increased greatly. I wonder why.
My regard for him increased, because of the defamatory bullsh*t he’s had to put up with.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is supposed to be news?

To WHOM,people in Bangladesh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I know I'm preaching to the choir, but this is exactly why they wanted Trump out of office.  Trump ruffled China's feathers.

I hope that Trump writes a book exposing our government traitors.

@libertybele

I do too,but if he does he is going to have to publish it himself and sell it online because no publisher in the biz is going to print a book by him. Don't forget,all those publishers are life-long denizens of NYC,and most are multi-generational denizens of NYC.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Look at this @libertybele 

More than 250 signatories say there should be no book deals for ‘an administration that caged children’ and encouraged a ‘coup’
Independent/UK, Jan 18, 2021

Editors, publishing agents and authors have signed-up to a letter in the hundreds, demanding the industry deny Donald Trump the publication of any post-presidential memoir. 

The letter, titled "No Book Deals for Traitors,” was signed by more than 250 editors, authors and publishing agents last week.

Together, they oppose any Trump administration official from publishing a future book - including the outgoing president, who is rumoured to be considering a memoir.

Barry Lyga, a novelist who organised the letter, wrote that "As members of the writing and publishing community of the United States, we affirm that participation in the administration of Donald Trump must be considered a uniquely mitigating criterion for publishing houses when considering book deals.”

He continued: “No participant in an administration that caged children, performed involuntary surgeries on captive women, and scoffed at science as millions were infected with a deadly virus should be enriched by the almost rote largesse of a big book deal.”

More: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/publishers-trump-memoir-ban-book-deal-b1788904.html [/quote}

@Right_in_Virginia

Kinda makes you wonder if they have heard of a little thing called "Freedom of the Press",doesn't it?

The real "tip off" to why they are doing this is the inclusion of any former Trump officials in the boycott. The left is terrified that someone with detailed insider information will expose them for the traitors they are,so like their hero,Joseph Stalin,they want to shut down Freedom of Speech.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's fine when Trump does it, but evil when other people, including Pubbies have dealings with foreign countries. You can't prove McConnell did anything shady, but condemn him anyway.
Got it.  :shrug:

@goatprairie

Do  you actually live up McConnell's ass? Anybody that defends Mitch is either clueless or blind.

Or maybe a fan boi.

Offline bilo

lol...show of hands of Briefers who DIDN"T know that Mitchypoo was the Chicom's butt boy.

Hate to say it, but  :yowsa:

I knew Chao's family was doing business with China by their shipping business, but I had no idea that Mitch was deeply involved.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline goatprairie

Hate to say it, but  :yowsa:

I knew Chao's family was doing business with China by their shipping business, but I had no idea that Mitch was deeply involved.
Yes, that's right. When McConnell goes home he puts on a Mao jacket and cap and plays The East Is Red nonstop next to a wall-size photo of the Chairman.  ***suicide***

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I voted for Trump. Twice. I'm sorry to say.

I did the same for Bush in 2000 and 2004.  But you don't hear me screaming from the Lamentation Train.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

I did the same for Bush in 2000 and 2004.  But you don't hear me screaming from the Lamentation Train.
Go ahead..it doesn't bother me.

Offline LegalAmerican

Oh, please forgive me for  inferring that God's personal representative on earth, Donald J. Trump, is being a hypocrite for having dealings with the Chinese when a private citizen.  8888crybaby
I'm so sorry that I intimated that Donny has been less than perfect in his life's dealings.
Even though none of you can prove McConnell has ties to the Chinese gov., let's just smear him anyway.
Because Trump (all kneel before the Orange Idol).

Should I post my video about people,  who ARE JEALOUS OF OTHERS?  You are a great example.  TRUMP ENVY.  That is ALL you have.  No one feels about POTUS TRUMP the way you are writing. We are happy with his WORKS.  You have TDS.  *****rollingeyes*****
WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Offline LegalAmerican

My regard for him increased, because of the defamatory bullsh*t he’s had to put up with.

I AGREE!  It was ANTIFA/BLM....that did the damage. No Trump supporter. We have all kind of video's on it.  That guy must watch a lot of CNN and supports us being a communist country.  One lady died, SHOT, just for peering into a broken window, by ANTIFA. Then another man who had a metal fire extinguisher throw on top of him by ANTIFA/BLM. He died later from his wounds on his head.  MEDIA says 5.  Those other 3, were just deaths in D.C. area. Normal deaths. Nothing to do with Capitol, but that won't stop this FAKE NEWS.  COMMUNISM ALL THE TIME.

Offline dfwgator

Yes, that's right. When McConnell goes home he puts on a Mao jacket and cap and plays The East Is Red nonstop next to a wall-size photo of the Chairman.  ***suicide***

Well, Deng Xiao-Ping's photo maybe.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@goatprairie

What *I* want to know has Mitch or any of the others being pimped out by the Chinese have gotten Covid-19,or has any of their close relatives gotten it?

If not,WHY not? Is it possible they got a vaccination straight from China at the same time the virus reached American shores?

Think about it for a minute.These people are all geezers with health issues who shake the hands of dozens of strangers each and every day,and when they are not shaking hands,they are having meals with the strangers.

Yet none of the major players seem to have gotten sick?

Offline skeeter

@goatprairie

What *I* want to know has Mitch or any of the others being pimped out by the Chinese have gotten Covid-19,or has any of their close relatives gotten it?

If not,WHY not? Is it possible they got a vaccination straight from China at the same time the virus reached American shores?

Think about it for a minute.These people are all geezers with health issues who shake the hands of dozens of strangers each and every day,and when they are not shaking hands,they are having meals with the strangers.

Yet none of the major players seem to have gotten sick?

My wife and I have both commented on how selective the virus seems to be in DC. No conspiracy theory to offer, just an observation.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 01:15:29 am by skeeter »