Author Topic: Dems Demand Public Locked Out of Capitol Grounds Forever – Publish Bill to Install Fence Despite Cla  (Read 391 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems Demand Public Locked Out of Capitol Grounds Forever – Publish Bill to Install Fence Despite Claiming Walls Don’t Work

January 18, 2021Natalie Winters

Democratic Congressman Ritchie Torres introduced a bill to construct a “fence around the perimeter of the United States Capitol.”

The bill – H.R.339 – seeks to “direct the Architect of the Capitol to design and install an appropriate fence around the perimeter of the United States Capitol, including the East Front and the West Front.”

It was introduced by the New York Congressman on January 15th, 2021, and referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure on the same day. Torres introducer another bill – H.R. 338 which seeks “to clarify the counting of electoral votes in Congress to be a National Special Security Event” – also on the 15th.

While the specifics of the fence remain unclear, the bill follows years of Democrats insisting “walls don’t work” regarding President Trump’s efforts to erect a similar structure on the Southern border.

more
https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/capitol-fence-bill/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Does anyone realize that now the Kremlin is more open to the public than our own government?

...  Right before our eyes
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The worst thing you can do to a fool is let the fools get their way, and they sure did this election!  When enough of them did, getting their way, some of them might just get smart enough to realize what fools they are and have been.  But but but, Trump got defeated!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

Sometimes the Babylon Bee's satire is a little bit too close to the truth.
Most Popular President In History To Be Inaugurated In Secret Behind Giant Wall Guarded By Thousands Of Soldiers
January 18th, 2021

WASHINGTON, D.C.—President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated this week, and due to his incredible popularity with the American people, he will be inaugurated in a top-secret location behind a massive 12-foot wall guarded by 30,000 soldiers.

"The reason President-elect Biden has to do this is that he's just so incredibly popular," said Don Lemon on CNN. "He has so many rabid fans that they might try to rush the stage as they're overcome with enthusiasm and love for Biden who is by far the most beloved candidate who has ever run for President."

In addition to the 12-foot electric fence topped with razor wire and the 30,000 heavily armed soldiers who have been vetted as Democrats, there will be flying drones programmed to target MAGA hats, a platoon of ninjas, and a moat filled with crocodiles dug all the way around the Capitol Building and White House.  ...
Babylon Bee
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Democratic Congressman Ritchie Torres introduced a bill to construct a “fence around the perimeter of the United States Capitol.”

No one saw this coming, right...?
How long before it looks like this:

BassWrangler

Does anyone realize that now the Kremlin is more open to the public than our own government?

...  Right before our eyes

Makes me wonder what their plan is. Probably to re-open with big fanfair and an opportunity to bash Trump.

Offline christian

Why are; the nation doesn't need fences to protect itself or its citizens, leftist/democrats, are so obsessed in living behind fences for themselves in their own personal lives?   :whistle:  Odd, they demand having gun protections for themselves, but abhor law abiding citizens not be allowed to have gun protection themselves.
 How the wicked love HYPOCRISY ! :smokin:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
As long as the POS's can't ever leave the capitol grounds than I would call it an acceptable deal, especially if or should I say even if it only included Pelosi and the bitches four!

Offline christian

So much mined out of this phony rebellion, aided and encouraged by the capital guards.  It's like a never ending psy-op of rebellion orchestrated to end Constitutional rights and making the Capitol building an impregnable fortress to ensure safety for those that intend to tear this nation apart.  Could 8 months of orchestrated rebellion encouraged and supported by democrats been an early testing of when the democrats started really pushing destruction of America and American society?  The convenient invented cisis seem to keep falling like a well orchestrated domino effect.  Expect more to follow until we live in a more repressive society than China or Russia.