Author Topic: L.A. Times: Joe Biden Will ‘Make America California Again  (Read 367 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
L.A. Times: Joe Biden Will ‘Make America California Again
« on: January 18, 2021, 04:09:12 pm »
L.A. Times: Joe Biden Will ‘Make America California Again

Joel B. Pollak 18 Jan 2021

The Los Angeles Times published an analysis of President-elect Joe Biden’s forthcoming policies and concluded that he wants to “make America California again.” Not the Ronald Reagan version: rather, the contemporary left-wing bubble.

The Times noted:

California is emerging as the de facto policy think tank of the Biden-Harris administration and of a Congress soon to be under Democratic control. That’s rekindling past cliches about the state — incubator of innovation, premier laboratory of democracy, land of big ideas — even as it struggles with surging COVID-19 infections, a safety net frayed by the pandemic’s toll, crushing housing costs and wildfires, all fueling an exodus of residents.

There is no place the incoming administration is leaning on more heavily for inspiration in setting a progressive policy agenda.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/18/l-a-times-joe-biden-will-make-america-california-again/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: L.A. Times: Joe Biden Will ‘Make America California Again
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 04:19:55 pm »
Biden wants to make the other 49 States '50th in Education' too.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 05:34:51 pm »
 For the LA Times to analyze this and print it shows that we are going to have to go through a few years of some chaos  and economic upheaval 

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 05:46:33 pm »
We are in for a period of substandard growth just like we were in the Obama years. There’s simply no getting around that because he has all the same regulators in his cabinet. People who’ve never ran a Kool-Aid stand will now be telling people who run businesses successfully how to run them
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 05:53:48 pm »
Biden wants to make the other 49 States '50th in Education' too.
The good news is he’s planning to take California back to number 1 in education.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 06:34:40 pm »
The good news is he’s planning to take California back to number 1 in education.
Just the democrats plan to stop the exodus from California, if they can make every other state suck as bad then what's the point in leaving?

California's new ad. "Sure there are no jobs, taxes are highest in the nation and people crap in the streets..................but the weathers nice".

Offline Freedom2020

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2021, 06:49:54 pm »
This is part of the left-wing strategy to weaken the people and the society. They destroy the economy and dumb down students in schools. The people must begin to realize that any bad results in the American economy are intentional. Trump has shown this clearly.  The ultimate goal? To create a communist dictatorship in the US.

To learn more about why, how and what the communist objectives are, read:

Link --> http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,424671.0.html  <--
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 06:52:28 pm by Freedom2020 »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2021, 06:53:09 pm »
Democrats will further their agendas of taking the most prosperous areas of America and turn them into desolate shiite holes.  Except they now want to accelerate the effect. I think they will succceed, another world depression disguised as a Soros world reset.  Soros and i are both well aware that is the intention, with even worse following.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions