Author Topic: Pelosi Baselessly Claims GOP Reps Are Dangerously Bringing Guns To Inaugural  (Read 127 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Pelosi Baselessly Claims GOP Reps Are Dangerously Bringing Guns To Inaugural
January 17, 2021 By Tristan Justice

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi claims lawmakers might be carrying firearms to this week’s inaugural ceremony as more than 20,000 troops secure the nation’s capital on lockdown.

According to ABC News congressional reporter Ben Siegel, on a call with Secret Service Wednesday Pelosi said she was “very, very concerned” about lawmakers bringing their weapons.

Ben Siegel
@bensiegel
On an inauguration security call with Secret Service today, @SpeakerPelosi was "very, very concerned" about lawmakers and guests bringing firearms to the ceremony - and wants them to be screened, @RepTimRyan tells reporters.
7:11 PM · Jan 13, 2021

Pelosi speaks as if colleagues trained to protect themselves and others by carrying firearms pose a significant threat after security failed at the Capitol earlier this month. Instead, the events vindicated Colorado Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert’s vows to carry legally on the hill.

“I walk to my office every morning by myself, so as a 5-foot-tall, 100-pound woman, I choose to protect myself legally, because I am my best security,” the freshman congresswoman said in an ad released days after the new Congress was sworn in.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/17/pelosi-baselessly-claims-gop-reps-are-dangerously-bringing-guns-to-inaugural/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34