Author Topic: Barr told Trump that theories about stolen election were 'bulls---': report  (Read 230 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barr told Trump that theories about stolen election were 'bulls---': report
By Jesse Byrnes - 01/18/21 07:56 AM EST

Former Attorney General William Barr reportedly pushed back strongly on President Trump when discussing claims the president was circulating about the election being "stolen" from him.

Barr, during a meeting with Trump at the White House in early December, told the president that such theories of a stolen election were "bullshit," Axios reported Monday.

Other aides in the room including White House Counsel Pat Cipollone were reportedly surprised that the attorney general had made the comment, though did not disagree with his remarks.

The meeting came as Barr had publicly undercut the president's baseless allegations of widespread voter fraud, telling The Associated Press that the Justice Department had not uncovered evidence to back up the claims.

"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election," Barr had told the AP in the interview.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/534672-barr-told-trump-that-theories-about-stolen-election-were-bulls-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
All I need to know and remember about AG Barr, is there is a representative in Michaigan (Tlaib) who basically flaunted her campaign money laundering, and numb nuts Barr didn't lift a finger.   My last word on this worthless piece of goo.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

So democrats didn't remove fraud safeguards such as signature matching almost everywhere they could manage, those key states didn't unconstitutionally change their own election laws, there was absolutely no foul play regarding the massive mail in balloting with selectively placed drop boxes & such, GOP observers weren't kicked out of counting rooms, etc etc it was all an illusion.

Offline goatprairie

That's because they are bullsh*t. Trump should have listened to Barr instead of the shyster lawyers Powell, Wood, and (unfortunately) Giuliani.