Author Topic: FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack  (Read 2660 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2021, 12:49:57 am »
I've already been advising my friends and former soldiers that are still on active duty to lock down their social media accounts as tight as they can to limit who can see them.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2021, 12:54:45 am »
Have we EVER had a President afraid of his own army before?

I think this tells a lot about the direction the nation is headed.

BTW,just out of curiosity, we know that Mitch the Bitch and Pelosi are joined at the hip with the Chinese,but doesn't anyone know if ANYONE in their families has tested positive for Covid-19?

I think it is more than a little strange that only a handful of Congresscritters and Senators have tested positive,yet the Senate and House leadership are ALL a lot older than the typical pol,and yet we haven't  heard of any of them or their immediate families getting the virus.

This is the kind of thing that almost makes you wonder if a vaccine hit the US at the same time the disease did,and certain "select" pols and their families were vaccinated.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2021, 12:56:53 am »
Have we EVER had a President afraid of his own army before?

Obama was.  He was scared to death of us.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2021, 01:12:26 am »
Obama was.  He was scared to death of us.

@txradioguy

Since she is afraid of everything,including her macho "wife",I'm not sure that counts.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2021, 01:19:03 am »
@txradioguy

Since she is afraid of everything,including her macho "wife",I'm not sure that counts.

Barry gave us a peek into what we're seeing now with the "vetting" and purging of the offer ranks when he first took office.

I was very vocal on the forums about my opposition to Obama's policies back then and actually got pulled off of narrating the Veterans Day wreath laying in 2009 in favor of one of my soldiers that was a pro Obama type.

What we're going to see now from Biden and harris is going to be on a much larger scale.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2021, 02:07:00 am »
Barry gave us a peek into what we're seeing now with the "vetting" and purging of the offer ranks when he first took office.

I was very vocal on the forums about my opposition to Obama's policies back then and actually got pulled off of narrating the Veterans Day wreath laying in 2009 in favor of one of my soldiers that was a pro Obama type.

What we're going to see now from Biden and harris is going to be on a much larger scale.

You got out just in time!  If you ever get out past Colorado, look me up and we can bend elbows at the Castle Bar.  I'd like to thank you properly, for all you're done for the country.  :patriot:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2021, 02:10:40 am »
You got out just in time!  If you ever get out past Colorado, look me up and we can bend elbows at the Castle Bar.  I'd like to thank you properly, for all you're done for the country.  :patriot:

It's beginning to look more and more every day like I was meant to retire when I did.

That's a deal. Second round is on me!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2021, 01:51:10 pm »
It's beginning to look more and more every day like I was meant to retire when I did.

That's a deal. Second round is on me!

@txradioguy

Make sure you have the proper stamps on your travel permit,so that when you stop at the mandatory "travel permits station" so you don't get arrested.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 01:52:19 pm by sneakypete »