Author Topic: Graham to Biden: ‘Stand Down’ on Trump Impeachment  (Read 221 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham to Biden: ‘Stand Down’ on Trump Impeachment
« on: January 17, 2021, 06:15:28 pm »
Graham to Biden: ‘Stand Down’ on Trump Impeachment

Jeff Poor 17 Jan 2021

During this week’s broadcast of FNC’s “Sunday Morning Futures,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) called on President-elect Joe Biden to lobby Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), the incoming Senate Majority Leader, to drop the impeachment against President Donald Trump.

“You talk about unifying the country,” he said. “If you do not stand up against the impeachment of President Trump after he leaves office, you’re an incredibly weak figure in American history. President Trump is trying to heal the nation. Pursuing impeachment after he leaves the office will further divide the country. It will ruin the start of your presidency, Joe Biden. You need to stand up to the radical left and tell Schumer to dismiss what I think is an unconstitutional attempt to impeach President Trump out of office. Stand down.”

Graham also called the impeachment “unconstitutional” and urged his fellow Republican Senator not to embrace the effort.

“This is insane at every level,” Graham said. “It will create further division in the country. What good comes from impeaching Donald Trump after he leaves office? This is a scarlet letter of impeachment, where the Democrats are trying openly to disqualify President Trump from ever holding office again after he leaves office. This has never been done in the history of our country. I think it is blatantly unconstitutional. It’s being driven by the radical left. And what is Joe Biden doing? He’s sitting on the sidelines and doing nothing. One phone call from President-elect Biden would stop this.”

“And to my Republican colleagues in the Senate, if we embrace an unconstitutional impeachment of Donald Trump after he is out of office, it will destroy the party,” he continued. “The Republican Party wants to move forward. President Trump’s going to be the most important voice in the Republican Party for a long time to come. He’s going to accept responsibility for his part on January the 6th. But impeaching him after he leaves office is not only unconstitutional. From a Republican point of view, it would destroy our party. I hope the Republican Senators know that because it is a reality. And it will not help the country, the most important thing. Impeaching him after he leaves office will be disastrous for this country and our party.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/17/graham-to-biden-stand-down-on-trump-impeachment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: Graham to Biden: ‘Stand Down’ on Trump Impeachment
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 06:30:30 pm »
Oh just shut up, Lindsey, nobody buys your BS anymore.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 06:35:24 pm »

Why does he even bother?  The DEMS are laughing at those across the aisle right now as they hold a super majority, stole an election, prompted SCOTUS to look the other way and the RINO's did nothing and there's not a dang thing that the RINO's can do now.

The RINO's had their chance to support Trump and instead they cowered and over the years they fought him on many issues and sided with the DEMS.

I don't care to hear their whining and b.s., nor do I care to hear their blame game or watch their horse and pony show.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 06:37:26 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 06:35:54 pm »

:amen:

The leftists can't stand down anyway. They have to push the impeachment of Trump it is the fulfillment of their cancel culture. Anyone who dares to speak out against an all powerful fascist state must be destroyed.

We are going to have to pick where we stand pretty soon.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2021, 07:25:53 pm »
Bah. It’s all posing.