Author Topic: Biden Inaugural Like Baghdad: Green Zone, Red Zone, Military Checkpoints to Enter and Leave Downtown  (Read 181 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Inaugural Like Baghdad: Green Zone, Red Zone, Military Checkpoints to Enter and Leave Downtown D.C., Bridges Into City to Be Closed
By Kristinn Taylor
Published January 16, 2021 at 9:52am

In the days leading up to the Biden inaugural, the nation’s capital has been turned into an occupied military zone like Baghdad.  Armed troops authorized to use lethal force are manning checkpoints to enter and leave downtown Washington, D.C.  Green Zone and and Red Zone perimeters have been established. Several bridges into the city from neighboring Virginia are scheduled to be closed next week for the inaugural.

Sean Spicer, President Trump’s first press secretary and current Newsmax TV host, posted video apparently taken Friday night that shows a military checkpoint to leave D.C. near the Lincoln Memorial. The video also shows cars on 16th Street near K Street parked in rows blockading the roadway. But first, a scene-setter report by Spicer’s Newsmax co-host Lyndsay Keith from 16th and K in the daytime.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/biden-inaugural-like-baghdad-green-zone-red-zone-military-checkpoints-enter-leave-downtown-d-c-bridges-city-closed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
and people wouldn't believe me when i said the Country was moving towards third world level status.  When they have to start eating rats they will by then !  Get your orders in for rat cooking books now !
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions