Author Topic: Journalists falsely accuse Louie Gohmert of calling for more 'uprisings' after he quotes Pelosi  (Read 236 times)

rangerrebew

Journalists falsely accuse Louie Gohmert of calling for more 'uprisings' after he quotes Pelosi

The Texas Republican also quoted Pelosi calling Trump and his GOP allies 'domestic enemies'
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Pelosi bristles at accusations she obstructed COVID stimulus bill

Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., discusses prospects for additional pandemic relief, impeachment on 'Special Report'

Several members of the media wrongly went after Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, Wednesday and suggested that he was calling for more "uprisings" following last week's Capitol Hill riot.

As the House debated whether to impeach President Trump for a second time, Gohmert took the floor and presented what he hinted was a Democratic double standard.

"Here's a quote: 'I just don't even know why there aren't more- why there aren't uprisings all over the country and maybe there will be,'" Gohmert began. "Or, 'Sadly, the domestic enemies of our voting system and honoring our Constitution are right at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue with their allies in Congress.' We were called 'enemies' of the state. Those were all quotes from our speaker.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/journalists-falsely-accuse-louie-gohmert-of-calling-for-more-uprisings-after-quoting-pelosi-on-house-floor

Offline Hoodat

Once they realized that it was Nancy Pelosi who said it and not Gohmert, they immediately corrected themselves and called for Pelosi's expulsion, right?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

Once they realized that it was Nancy Pelosi who said it and not Gohmert, they immediately corrected themselves and called for Pelosi's expulsion, right?

The rat media just aren't very smart. They tip their hand every time.

Offline LMAO

That’s why public trust in the news media is at a record low
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well consider, now that almost every voice of opposition has been silenced who is going to correct the lie?  EINE PARTEI, EIN STIMME, EIN REICH, EIN FUHRER! DEMOCRATEN UBER ALLES!