Author Topic: Those Mysterious Dark Helicopters Were Landing On Multiple Downtown LA Rooftops Last Night (Updated)  (Read 261 times)

rangerrebew

Those Mysterious Dark Helicopters Were Landing On Multiple Downtown LA Rooftops Last Night (Updated)

The flight activity looked very similar to past urban training exercises that Army special operations aviation units have conducted in Los Angeles.
By Joseph Trevithick January 15, 2021

The War Zone

A mysterious Bell 407 helicopter seen flying in the greater Los Angeles Area on Jan. 13, 2021.
Scott Lowe

A trio of mysterious gray Bell 407 helicopters equipped with unique antennas, which may belong to an especially secretive U.S. military aviation unit, was up in the skies again over greater Los Angeles yesterday. You can read more about what we've been able to determine about them so far in our initial reporting here. During their most recent flights, two of them landed multiple times on rooftops in downtown L.A. This is very reminiscent of realistic urban training exercises that the U.S. Army's elite 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment has conducted in the same general area in the past, among other locations across the United States.

All three of the helicopters – which have the serial numbers 12-1141, 12-1142, and 12-1143 painted on their tail booms – left Bob Hope Airport, also known as Hollywood Burbank Airport or KBUR, just north of Los Angeles, at around 6:00 PM local time on Jan. 14, according to online flight tracking data from ADS-B Exchange. The helicopters had first arrived at that airport on Jan. 12 and have made multiple flights around the area since then.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/38753/those-mysterious-gray-helicopters-were-landing-on-multiple-downtown-la-rooftops-last-night

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oh, C'mon, they're just looking for people violating the mask mandate...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Thank goodness all I have to worry about are those flyin out of JFTB Los Alamitos,  the C-5, C-17, C-141 and OH-58C Scouts, UH-1H Hueys, UH-60 Blackhawks and AH-1F Cobra Attack Helicopters. Thank goodness there are none of those scary grey helicopters flying out of a civillian airport.