Author Topic: Bill Gates Becomes the Largest Farmland Owner in the United States  (Read 291 times)

Online libertybele

Control the food; control the people.  He's made millions off of Microsoft and changed the world.  He has $$ tied up in vaccines and wanted people microchipped.

Gates IS an evil man.  Him buying up farm land indicates he's getting ready for the great famine. 

Buy seeds that can re-germinate.  We've got an entire back yard that has a 6' privacy fence that we can use -- not the best soil where we live. I'm thinking we should plant some banana and orange trees.

People in the city have been petitioning to be able to raise chickens .... I could do the eggs, but don't know if I could kill a chicken and then eat it.  Geronimo would probably get to them anyways.

Bill Gates Becomes the Largest Farmland Owner in the United States

Bill Gates now owns the most farmland of anyone in the United States, according to a recent report from The Land Report.

The outlet reported this week that Gates, 65, owns 268,984 acres of land combined across 19 states. Of that number, 242,000 acres are of farmland, 25,750 acres are of transitional land and 1,234 acres are of recreational land, according to the report.

States Gates owns land in include Washington, California, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, North Carolina, Florida, Mississippi, Arkansas and Louisiana.

Of those states, Gates owns the most land in Louisiana, where he is proprietor of more than 69,000 acres. The transitional land he owns in Arizona is reportedly being built into a suburb.............

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bill-gates-becomes-largest-farmland-220106087.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

Re: Bill Gates Becomes the Largest Farmland Owner in the United States
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 01:22:16 am »
Setting up the Collective Farms that Trump voters will work on.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 01:35:40 am »
Setting up the Collective Farms that Trump voters will work on.

Anything that Gates is involved in, is not good for the people; his dominance in Africa was horrific and detrimental.

We all use computers and we are dependent on them from entertainment, applying for jobs, banking, buying a home, etc.   Imagine what would happen if suddenly they became obsolete.

All I can say is, if you can, buy seeds (Emergency essentials used to sell them), buy gold, and keep a paper trail of all your assets, because with one poof, proof of ownership could disappear.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 02:32:18 am »
This guy creeps me out more and more every day.