Author Topic: FLASHBACK: Liberals Violently Rioted In 2017 Before Trump's Inauguration; Here's Video Proof  (Read 344 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Jonathan Davis
Posted January 16, 2021

As Marxist Democrats, #NeverTrump Republicans, and the deep state conspire to create the false narrative that the riot at the U.S. Capitol Building earlier this month was a) ‘incited’ by President Trump; and 2) an ‘insurrection,’ it should be noted that very similar acts occurred in Washington, D.C. just four short years ago when Trump was inaugurated.

How that all turned out will infuriate most readers.

As of this writing, the FBI and other authorities have arrested at least 120 people in connection with the Capitol riot – and that’s all it was, by the way, just a riot.

Not a coup. Not a plot to overthrow the government.

Just a riot – like those that have been occurring all over the country since before Trump took office.

Including in Washington, D.C., which brings us to this video montage review via Mark Dice:

more w/video
https://trendingpolitics.com/flashback-liberals-violently-rioted-in-217-before-trump-s-inauguration-here-s-video-proof/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

But . . . but . . . but that's different.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Jonathan Davis
Posted January 16, 2021

As Marxist Democrats, #NeverTrump Republicans, and the deep state conspire to create the false narrative that the riot at the U.S. Capitol Building earlier this month was a) ‘incited’ by President Trump; and 2) an ‘insurrection,’ it should be noted that very similar acts occurred in Washington, D.C. just four short years ago when Trump was inaugurated.

How that all turned out will infuriate most readers.

As of this writing, the FBI and other authorities have arrested at least 120 people in connection with the Capitol riot – and that’s all it was, by the way, just a riot.

Not a coup. Not a plot to overthrow the government.

Just a riot – like those that have been occurring all over the country since before Trump took office.

Including in Washington, D.C., which brings us to this video montage review via Mark Dice:

more w/video
https://trendingpolitics.com/flashback-liberals-violently-rioted-in-217-before-trump-s-inauguration-here-s-video-proof/

I remember.  Even before his inauguration...MAX MAXINE was barking about 'impeach foty-five'..GET IN THEIR FACES. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Error 521 the web server is down....

The scrub is strong...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Error 521 the web server is down....

The scrub is strong...

I just get "page not found".

Offline mikezpen

I couldn't get in, either.

I wonder what happened to those 120 who were arrested-what sentences (if any) they got?