Author Topic: Vice President-elect Harris will be sworn in by Justice Sonia Sotomayor  (Read 177 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vice President-elect Harris will be sworn in by Justice Sonia Sotomayor
The Biden-Harris inauguration is set to look vastly different from previous ceremonies
By Caitlin McFall | Fox News

The swearing-in of Vice President-elect Kamala Harris Wednesday, will acknowledge historical milestones as the first Latina Supreme Court justice oversees the ceremony.

An aide for Harris confirmed for Fox News Saturday that the vice president-elect appreciated that she and Sonia Sotomayor share similar backgrounds in their work as prosecutors.

Harris also was inspired by Sotomayor’s work in the civil rights sector.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vice-president-elect-harris-sworn-sonia-sotomayor
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Vice President-elect Harris will be sworn in by Justice Sonia Sotomayor
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 01:02:10 am »
I'd be willing to go to DC to swear at her for bus money,and save the taxpayers some bucks.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Vice President-elect Harris will be sworn in by Justice Sonia Sotomayor
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 01:46:26 am »
I'd be willing to go to DC to swear at her for bus money,and save the taxpayers some bucks.
I like your style.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington