Author Topic: Open Letter to the President  (Read 279 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Open Letter to the President
« on: January 16, 2021, 08:35:48 pm »
CDJ News  by JB Williams 1/15/2021

Dear President Donald J. Trump,

First and foremost, I want to thank you for setting your entire personal and professional life aside to enter national leadership in an effort to “Make America Great Again” by putting America first for the first time in decades. You made many promises in seeking the Presidency and you worked around the clock to keep all of them. You brought to bear, the incredible talents of your entire family in pursuit of an honorable goal, on behalf of all Americans and I thank you and your family for the many sacrifices you have made.

That said, I want you to know that more than 80-million patriotic Americans stand the ready to fight for you and our Constitutional Republic. Every American knows that the 2020 elections were rotten with fraud all across the country. Many won’t admit it and others boldly support the fraud, as the end justifies any means for the enemies of America.

Every American also knows that if this fraudulent election is allowed to stand, and Biden and Harris are inaugurated on January 20, 2021, elections and political party functions are entirely irrelevant to our future. We know that the Department of Justice has hidden massive evidence of political crime and corruption in the DNC and RNC ranks. We know that the FBI has done the same, as has the mainstream media, making it impossible for the voting population to have any idea who or what they voted for.

You cannot surrender to this evil cabal. If you do, you will not just be surrendering yourself and your family, but over 80-million Americans, our Constitution and Bill of Rights and the entire American way of life. You will be surrendering everything, for all of us. You simply cannot do that!

More: https://cdjnews.com/2021/01/15/january-15-2021-open-letter-to-the-president/#.YAMKLRZ7mM8
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 08:36:47 pm by Elderberry »

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Re: Open Letter to the President
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 09:34:59 pm »
FNP News  by FN Pain 1/16/2021

I greatly miss laughing at your tweets, sir; please consider finding a way to reestablish a social media presence. Thank you for your entertaining shenanigans for the last 5+ years. Thank you for "Liddle" "Low-energy" "Sh-thole" "Punchy" "Low-IQ" and so on.
Can you please get on with the pardoning so that I can laugh at the unmitigated outrage that they provoke?
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 09:38:48 pm »
FNP News  by FN Pain 1/16/2021

I greatly miss laughing at your tweets, sir; please consider finding a way to reestablish a social media presence. Thank you for your entertaining shenanigans for the last 5+ years. Thank you for "Liddle" "Low-energy" "Sh-thole" "Punchy" "Low-IQ" and so on.
Can you please get on with the pardoning so that I can laugh at the unmitigated outrage that they provoke?

This would have been absolutely hilarious but you forgot to include your punchline.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2021, 09:40:49 pm »
This would have been absolutely hilarious but you forgot to include your punchline.
000hehehehe

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2021, 09:58:56 pm »

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2021, 10:30:43 pm »
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2021, 10:32:39 pm »