Author Topic: Mike Lindell Met with Trump Thursday and Friday  (Read 604 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Mike Lindell Met with Trump Thursday and Friday
« on: January 16, 2021, 08:30:31 pm »
The Post & Email 1/15/2021

"FOREIGN INTERFERENCE IN THE ELECTION"

According to a report at The Washington Examiner, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, an enthusiastic Trump supporter, met with the president for several minutes Friday to deliver a message from “an attorney” and evidence of alleged “foreign interference” in the November 3 election.

On Twitter earlier in the day, The Washington Post released a partial photo of typewritten notes Lindell carried with him containing the name “Sidney Powell,” a former federal prosecutor who vowed shortly after the election to expose the “massive fraud” she claimed took place during the election which resulted in a reported win for Democrat Joe Biden.

Photos and video of Lindell’s visit are posted on Twitter by The Hill and others.

Lindell’s notes also contained a reference to “foreign interference in the election” and referred to a male attorney “with cyber-xxxxxx expertise” who “is up to speed on election issues.”

In December, confirmation of “foreign interference” in the election coming from Iran, China and Russia was reportedly conveyed to CBS News’s Catherine Herridge by Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/01/15/report-mike-lindell-met-with-trump-thursday-and-friday/

Online mountaineer

Re: Mike Lindell Met with Trump Thursday and Friday
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 09:48:59 pm »
Blahblahblah. So what? Apparently two entrepreneurs appreciate one another's company..
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Absalom

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 10:25:06 pm »
Hmm....................the Trumpster and the Pillow Peddler.
Perhaps we're looking at the "team to beat in 2024" Wow!!!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 01:55:38 am »
Hmm....................the Trumpster and the Pillow Peddler.
Perhaps we're looking at the "team to beat in 2024" Wow!!!
I'm convinced it's the cosmic rays emitted from the orange make-up. Trump got this from aliens who landed in Manhattan in 2015 and confused Trump Tower with the seat of American government.
The aliens asked the first person they met when they entered the building (probably the doorman name of Rudy, a lawyer who was down on his luck.)  Rudy took them to meet Trump who was in his living room watching tv, eating Big Macs, and  dreaming of becoming president.  The aliens told him that they had something, Orangium, that would could be transmitted through tv screens and allow him to hypnotize many millions of people making them lose their ability to think rationally and treat him as a demi-god.
The rest is history.

BassWrangler

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2021, 02:11:06 am »
That MyPillow guy is one of the most genuine people I've ever seen. He has a great story - from drug addict to CEO of a successful company. His company provides jobs for 100s of people, and they make great products right here in the USA.

So of course the media hate him and want to tear him down.

Last week I ordered another of their dog beds. My picky doodle won't sleep on anything else. Got another one to put in my office so he can sleep in there while I am working.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2021, 02:35:19 am »
I'm convinced it's the cosmic rays emitted from the orange make-up. Trump got this from aliens who landed in Manhattan in 2015 and confused Trump Tower with the seat of American government.
The aliens asked the first person they met when they entered the building (probably the doorman name of Rudy, a lawyer who was down on his luck.)  Rudy took them to meet Trump who was in his living room watching tv, eating Big Macs, and  dreaming of becoming president.  The aliens told him that they had something, Orangium, that would could be transmitted through tv screens and allow him to hypnotize many millions of people making them lose their ability to think rationally and treat him as a demi-god.
The rest is history.
-------------------
Hmm..................Goat, you're on to something here!
Seriously, history has recorded the death & destruction that corrupt & valueless leaders
have inflicted on culture/society for thousands of years; yet does Man ever learn?????
Now we have an endless parade of devotees insisting that Trump is the answer to our prayers in 2024? The Saints in Heaven must be besides themselves in hysterical laughter!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 02:42:54 am by Absalom »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2021, 02:36:46 am »
That MyPillow guy is one of the most genuine people I've ever seen. He has a great story - from drug addict to CEO of a successful company. His company provides jobs for 100s of people, and they make great products right here in the USA.

So of course the media hate him and want to tear him down.

Last week I ordered another of their dog beds. My picky doodle won't sleep on anything else. Got another one to put in my office so he can sleep in there while I am working.
It sounds like Lindell is a very nice guy who overcame drug addiction and made something out of himself. I congratulate him for that.
But his latest attempts to help Trump get back into office are barmy.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2021, 02:42:08 am »
-------------------
Hmm..................Goat, you're on to something here!
Seriously, history has recorded the death & destruction that corrupt & valueless leaders have
inflicted on culture/society for thousands of years; yet does Man ever learn?????
Apparently not.

The sh*tstorm hasn't made landfall yet, and y'all are celebrating like it's all sunshine and blue skies.

You don't even see the parallels between the SA and the bunch in the streets last summer.
Instead you are roasting marshmallows over the Reichstag Fire.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2021, 02:48:28 am »
Apparently not.

The sh*tstorm hasn't made landfall yet, and y'all are celebrating like it's all sunshine and blue skies.

You don't even see the parallels between the SA and the bunch in the streets last summer.
Instead you are roasting marshmallows over the Reichstag Fire.

Relax, Biden will get in there and with Dems controlling Congress too, they will start screwing things up fast and furious. With the new enemy in place, people will focus on that and the bickering over Trump will fade.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2021, 02:51:02 am »
Relax, Biden will get in there and with Dems controlling Congress too, they will start screwing things up fast and furious. With the new enemy in place, people will focus on that and the bickering over Trump will fade.

Think I'll start selling bumperstickers that say, "If I knew it would be like this, I would have voted for Trump."

BassWrangler

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2021, 03:15:44 am »
Think I'll start selling bumperstickers that say, "If I knew it would be like this, I would have voted for Trump."

You can just reuse the "not my President" stickers

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34