Author Topic: PHOTOS: Feds Build Walls in D.C. for Anti-Border Wall Joe Biden, Kamala Harris  (Read 922 times)

BassWrangler

And more recipients of the DemocRats' "Covid stimulus payments".

Yes. Also more COVID super spreaders, as evidenced by the abnormally high rates in Mexifornia.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

The wall around Washington, D.C., is the "Trump Wall", not the Biden Wall.  Once Trump is no longer president for a period of time, the danger will be gone and the wall will be gone. 

Government law enforcement agencies say every state capital is in danger until Trump is no longer president this coming week.  Right now, every state capital is being protected until he is gone.  These measures are due to Trump, not Biden.

From this point onward, people here will say I love Biden just as they have said I hate Trump.  I have said from the beginning of Trump's first campaign, I think he has a severe mental disorder and should not be president. 

Democrats chose Biden; I didn't.  I have no idea how he and Harris will govern.  There is no need for a learning curve as both of them know how government works because they have been there in Washington, D.C., for years.

We need peace in our lives instead of government chaos everyday.  This remains to be seen as new people take over.
Really, Trumps wall? that had to be put in place because of violence, planned and close to 99% conducted by Antifa? It was a Trump supporter conveniently in position to take video as the Trump supporter was assassinated? Has any proof been shown to prove it was a Trump supporter that killed the capitol police officer? I haven't heard of any but I have heard of evidence that Antifa planned the violence and agitated foolish and easily manipulated Trump supporter to go enter where Capitol police invited them in.

The only kind of piece I expect the Harris/Biden administration and democrat controlled house and senate to give the American people is piece of shit, pardon my crudity but my parents, grandparents, godparents and all their freinds that came over from Hungary have seen this shit show before and it didn't end well. Though wouldn't you just know it, looks like Hungary may now be more free than us.

We need peace in our lives, I agree, but you don't really believe that Antifa, BLM and the fascist extremeism of Twitter, Facebook, youTube,etal will suddennly become benevolent masters just becaus Trump is out of office, do you?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Again ... Biden is NOT president.  So who ordered this wall?  Wouldn't it have to go before Congress for funding and approved by the Senate and signed by the President? 

Who ordered up the national guard??  They are coming from various different states - FL included? 

Trump is still the President and Commander in Chief.  So where are the orders to do all this coming from??

As far as having peace in our lives under the "new" people.  I believe we are going to be faced with more chaos ... and the wall around the capital is prepared for the chaos that is going to be inflicted upon us all.
My guess is Trump was just giving Pelosi and the DC mayor exactly what they demanded and as much as they demanded. With all of the troop movments and perimiter wall construction has anyone heard one word from Biden, Harris, pelosi or any democrat that it was too much, an over reaction, or a sign of Trumps instability?(that was an easy one) Hell no, they revell in it demanding it because Orange Man and his supporters are dangerous. Can you imagine the insanity from the dementiacrats(I think that's a keeper) let alone the media if Trump declined to give them what they want? I think he was brilliant, because now not only do average Americans see the insanity of the democrats but so does the entire world.