Author Topic: Country Star John Rich Says Conservative Rockers Are Being ‘Muzzled’ by the Industry  (Read 291 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Country Star John Rich Says Conservative Rockers Are Being ‘Muzzled’ by the Industry

Hannah Bleau 16 Jan 2021

Country star John Rich revealed this week that fellow artists have told him that they are being “muzzled” by the industry “when it comes to them expressing their frustration and anger about the targeting of conservatives.”

“The list of country artists calling me is growing by the day who are saying they’re being ‘muzzled’ by the industry when it comes to them expressing their frustration and anger about the targeting of conservatives, and suppression of free speech by the powers that be,” the Big & Rich star said in a tweet to his 259,000 Twitter followers alongside the hashtag “#BlackBall.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/01/16/john-rich-country-starts-muzzled-by-the-industry-over-conservative-censorship/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mikezpen

Remember all the whining about McCarthyism and how Hollywood actors were blackballed?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wait, are they country stars or rockers compalining to him because in my mind they are two different forms............or at least they used to be, Ah well I don't listen to anything 'modern' anyway.