Author Topic: Stuff Just Got Serious: National Guard Troops Stationed at US Capitol Have Been Cleared to Use Letha  (Read 1272 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stuff Just Got Serious: National Guard Troops Stationed at US Capitol Have Been Cleared to Use Lethal Force
By Mike Miller | Jan 15, 2021 6:00 PM ET

In an earlier article titled DOJ Watchdog & Other IGs Launch Probes Into Response to Capitol Riot: Questions Abound, I reported on a Friday announcement from the Justice Department’s inspector general that his office is conducting a probe into how the DOJ prepared for and responded to the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6.

Apparently, it didn’t take long to come up with at least one conclusion — and solution.

As reported by The New York Times, Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy has authorized the thousands of troops providing security in the area around the Capitol to use lethal force.

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/01/15/stuff-just-got-serious-national-guard-troops-stationed-at-us-capitol-have-been-cleared-to-use-lethal-forcetioned-at-us-capitol-cleared-to-use-lethal-force-n310537
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Stuff Just Got Serious: National Guard Troops Stationed at US Capitol Have Been Cleared to Use Lethal Force

Apparently, it didn’t take long to come up with at least one conclusion — and solution.

As reported by The New York Times, Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy has authorized the thousands of troops providing security in the area around the Capitol to use lethal force.

My "progressive" sister quickly adopted the prevailing narrative about the Capitol demonstration when she told me by phone the following evening "if they had been black they would have been treated differently - they would have had *rubber bullets* shot at them!"

She didn't know how correct she was, but I gave her some immediate education.  Her end of the line was silent for about 10 seconds.
James 1:20

Offline skeeter

Its real bullets for us, not the looters.

Offline Slide Rule

Imagine giving the military bullets and letting them close to those who committed treason.

What a temptation it would be to rid our country of them and put their heads on spikes.

Nah. I doubt the military are given even a single bullet. That would be foolhardy. But they
are Marxists.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 04:26:00 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
It won't be anything like "Kent State"

Sure it'll be in all the news for a short while and then soon forgotten. They won't care that some "Domestic Terrorists" were killed. Fewer now to be "Reprogrammed".

Online mountaineer

Ryan Fournier   @RyanAFournier
I have friends deployed in DC right now with the National Guard.
They have no clue why they’re there and they don’t want to be there.
11:30 PM · Jan 16, 2021·

Ryan Fournier   @RyanAFournier
I’m old enough to remember when BLM and ANTIFA were destroying Washington DC and the Mayor wanted Trump to pull the National Guard out.
10:59 AM · Jan 17, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

After deadly Capitol riot, Army looking at which troops require security screening ahead of Biden inauguration
Kyle Rempfer

The Army is working to determine which National Guard troops assisting the Jan. 20 presidential inauguration require additional security checks, and is also offering more training on threat detection for those Guardsmen arriving to Washington, D.C., in the coming days, according to the service. ...

Crow, an Iraq and Afghanistan veteran, said he asked McCarthy for Army Criminal Investigation Command to review the backgrounds of any troops involved in inauguration security, “to ensure that deployed members are not sympathetic to domestic terrorists.” [translation: Trump voters]

The Defense Department has authorized as many as 15,000 troops to be deployed to D.C. for the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden. ...
Army Times

Gee, I hope all 30,000 of the soldiers currently patrolling DC were Biden voters, then.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 04:49:35 am by Fishrrman »

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I want to see what excuses the Dems come up with to leave the troops and the barricades in place in DC after the election.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LegalAmerican

Take what you want and leave the rest.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

It should be interesting to see WHO they use it on,if they ever use it.

Not all plans go exactly the way you thought they would go.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I want to see what excuses the Dems come up with to leave the troops and the barricades in place in DC after the election.

@txradioguy

They will be in total control of the government,and will no longer need excuses.

Online mountaineer

They will be in total control of the government,and will no longer need excuses.
They will earnestly insist that white supremacists and other extremist "right wing" groups are a constant, never ending threat. Thus, it's an emergency - a perpetual emergency. Turning DC (and who knows where else) into an armed camp and eviscerating the Bill of Rights will be justifiable, therefore.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They will earnestly insist that white supremacists and other extremist "right wing" groups are a constant, never ending threat. Thus, it's an emergency - a perpetual emergency. Turning DC (and who knows where else) into an armed camp and eviscerating the Bill of Rights will be justifiable, therefore.

@mountaineer

Yup!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How can they uses "Lethal Force" when Biden is scared of being fragged and the took all the mag's away from the Guardsmen?

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

True.  But I still see them using some “terrorist attack” excuse to keep the fences and the soldiers in place.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mountaineer

True.  But I still see them using some “terrorist attack” excuse to keep the fences and the soldiers in place.
They thought they had one - a terror attack at the Capitol - a little while ago this morning, but it turned out to be a fire at a homeless encampment nearby.

By the way, good job, Mayor Bowser, for the very existence of homeless encampments near the Capitol.

Offline Backblastradio

• Freedom Czar
  • Freedom fighting daily for a damaged nation!
    • Back Blast Radio
How can they uses "Lethal Force" when Biden is scared of being fragged and the took all the mag's away from the Guardsmen?

Exactly, I have heard multiple reports from credible sources they are going so far as to further vet every single guardsman, all 25k of them to determine if they supported Trump and if so, petition the Pentagon to station those troops away from Biden's local at the swearing in on the 20th now that it has been stated he will be in attendance and it will not be virtual.

Sounds crazy because it is, you can't make this stuff up at this point. One could say it's cheaters guilt causing the massive episode of severe paranoia the left is exhibiting currently.
The further a society drifts from truth, the more it hates those that speak it. - "George Orwell".

Online mountaineer

Exactly, I have heard multiple reports from credible sources they are going so far as to further vet every single guardsman, all 25k of them to determine if they supported Trump and if so, petition the Pentagon to station those troops away from Biden's local at the swearing in on the 20th now that it has been stated he will be in attendance and it will not be virtual.
See this thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,425980.0.html

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Seems they might be setting up Biden to get a stray bullet so magically Kamala is the new President sworn in that day.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Its real bullets for us, not the looters.
Us citizens get the real bullets but we don't even keep invaders from entering across our borders using real bullets.

Most Americans understand this incongruity.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Seems they might be setting up Biden to get a stray bullet so magically Kamala is the new President sworn in that day.

@IsailedawayfromFR

"SEEMS"????? Slow Joe is a dead man walking,and a sacrifice to getting gun confiscation laws passed. You can be sure when and if it happens,the shooter will be traced back to the NRA somehow.