Author Topic: Florida man accused of plot to confront protesters; governor activates National Guard  (Read 343 times)

Online mountaineer

As this is an Antifa story more than a Florida man story, I decided to put it in the regular news category.  :laugh:
Florida man accused of plot to confront protesters; governor activates National Guard
Ana Ceballos, The Miami Herald 11 hrs ago

Jan. 15—TALLAHASSEE — Federal prosecutors said they "averted a crisis" at the Florida Capitol by arresting a man who threatened to violently confront protesters, as state law-enforcement officials prepared Friday for a possibly violent weekend and the governor activated the Florida National Guard.  ...

U.S. Attorney Larry Keefe, a Trump appointee, announced Friday that Daniel Alan Baker was arrested on federal charges after issuing a call to arms for a violent attack on protesters on Sunday. Baker, a disgraced former U.S. Army soldier, identifies as a "hard-core leftist," according to the criminal complaint filed by Keefe's office. ...

ccording to the criminal complaint, Baker issued a "call for arms January 20th!" and on Tuesday called on people to "fight back" against "armed racist mobs" at the Capitol in Tallahassee.

Baker is accused of concocting a violent ploy to trap protesters and police inside the Capitol building to later "drive them out of Tallahassee with every caliber available."  ...
Miami Herald via MSN

Jack Posobiec reports on Twitter:
Jack Posobiec @JackPosobiec
Antifa supporter Daniel Alan Baker was just arrested for plotting an attack on Trump supporters on Inauguration Day.
He trained in Syria in 2017 with the YPG, was featured on VICE, and in 2020 participated in the CHAZ insurrection in Seattle, per DOJ documents

Daniel Alan Baker wanted to stockpile AK-47s and build bombs in CHAZ to start "the revolution"

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1350277251250737153
10:02 PM · Jan 15, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Read criminal complaint in Tallahassee man's plot against Florida Capitol | Document
Tallahassee Democrat
Jan. 15, 2021

Full story at Tallahassee Democrat newspaper

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Antifa Supporter Who Called on Killing Trump Supporters Arrested, Claims He's Connected to Soros

CollinRugg
Posted January 16, 2021

On Friday, Antifa supporter Daniel Alan Baker was arrested for plotting to kill Trump supporters as well as police on Inauguration day.

According to the US Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Florida, Baker was arrested on a federal charge for the "transmission of a threat to kidnap or injure."

Baker shared links online for his "Call to Arms. Check it out below:

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-antifa-supporter-who-called-on-killing-trump-supporters-arrested-claims-he-s-connected-to-soros/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Another drip of the faucet that much of the January 6th event had more false flag elements that anyone thought.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Sieg Heil!

And still 75% of American Jews are Liberals.
Even though most Liberals are the most antisemitic people on Earth.
Do American Jews hate themselves so much that they side with Nazis against their own culture and existence?
I don't know? Seems like it...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sieg Heil!

And still 75% of American Jews are Liberals.
Even though most Liberals are the most antisemitic people on Earth.
Do American Jews hate themselves so much that they side with Nazis against their own culture and existence?
I don't know? Seems like it...
What's with the outfit, is he trying to present himself as some kind of law enforcement to trick people? He is evidently too lazy to get the uniform right it should be obvious why his brother Sturmabteilungs were more often referred to as Brownshirts not Kahkishirts. I detest a lazy terrorist, though he seems to be more the cowardly type that incites others to commit the acts of vilolence he is too afraid to do himself. Just like a bunch of democrat congress slime.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 09:48:36 pm by GtHawk »

Online mountaineer

He seems to be as much a loser weasel as Himmler.