Author Topic: Biden to activate FEMA and National Guard to vaccinate Americans  (Read 374 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to activate FEMA and National Guard to vaccinate Americans

The President-elect said his team plans to "manage the hell out of this operation," to hit the ground running on vaccinating Americans.

Marguerite Reardon
Jan. 15, 2021 1:56 p.m. PT

President-elect Joe Biden said Friday that he'll activate the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the National Guard to help get COVID-19 vaccines to millions Americans.

While outlining his administration's plan at an event in Wilmington, Delaware, Biden said his top priority when he takes office next week is to vaccinate Americans against the virus, as the pandemic continues to rage throughout the country. Previously, he pledged his administration would administer 100 million COVID-19 vaccine doses in his first 100 days in office. With current vaccines requiring two shots, that would cover 50 million Americans. 

"You have my word, we will manage the hell out of this operation," Biden said during the press briefing Friday.

more
https://www.cnet.com/news/biden-to-activate-fema-and-national-guard-to-vaccinate-americans/?fbclid=IwAR07Gj65fwprH8CmpgiEU_deKhskfIZbwcNQ4W2m1akLfi9HIKxueFLSaNk
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Biden to activate FEMA and National Guard to vaccinate Americans
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 02:16:36 am »
What a dumbass.  The private sector can do a much better job than any gubberment boondoggle.

You have my word Joebama will eF IT UP

« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 02:17:31 am by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 02:23:06 am »
Previously, he pledged his administration would administer 100 million COVID-19 vaccine doses in his first 100 days in office. With current vaccines requiring two shots, that would cover 50 million Americans. 

I wonder how he'll prioritize the distribution to 14% of the American population.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2021, 02:24:04 am »
What a dumbass.  The private sector can do a much better job than any gubberment boondoggle.

FEMA as in FEMA camps IF 'we' don't comply.  That's how I'm looking at this.  National Guard has already been called in; 25,000 in DC and I haven't read how many will be in each capital. COVID and insurrection....that's all Joe needs to declare martial law.

The vaccine will be mandated.  IMHO and this is strictly my gut feeling; there will be different vaccines for different demographics of people; the elderly, Blacks, Whites, etc.  The elderly population will be eliminated ....

Sorry ... I just don't trust our government.

GOD help us!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2021, 02:25:46 am »

You have my word Joebama will eF IT UP

You're giving him way, way too much credit.  He's not going to be the one running the show.  He'll make appearances for a short period of time.  Then it will be Harris/Obama.  Guarantee it!  Read below -- -this is why Harris was Biden's pick:

-- - - I looked up Harris' husband; Douglas Craig Emhoff who recently worked as a partner at DLA Piper.  He stepped down when he ran for president due to conflict of interest.   DLA Piper was the twelfth-largest donor to President Barack Obama's 2012 re-election campaign. According to the Center for Responsive Politics, DLA Piper was one of the top law firms contributing to federal candidates during the 2012 election cycle, donating $2.19 million, 73% to Democrats.

For what it's worth .... you can read something into this perhaps ....

In 2010, DLA Piper represented Paul Ceglia in his claim that he hired Mark Zuckerberg to create a website that became Facebook and that under the agreement, Ceglia was entitled to ownership of 84 percent of Facebook, then worth multiple billions of dollars. Zuckerberg and Facebook responded that Ceglia had hired Zuckerberg to work on an unrelated site, but Ceglia had fraudulently altered that contract to make it appear to cover Facebook. A DLA Piper attorney told the Wall Street Journal that although he had not seen the original document, he had "absolutely 100% confidence that [Mr. Ceglia's] agreement is authentic." Ceglia's document was later, in fact, found to be fraudulent and in 2014, Facebook and Zuckerberg sued DLA Piper and others, claiming Ceglia’s lawyers "knew or should have known that the  lawsuit was a fraud." The suit was later dismissed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Emhoff

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DLA_Piper
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 02:35:54 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2021, 05:41:07 am »
Geez, fi they think the vaccination process is screwed up now just wait until they have the full ineptitude of the federal government involved. Not to worry though, Biden, Harris, Pelosi all the vile democrats and more than a few so alled republicans will still blame Trump for their cockups.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2021, 06:05:11 am »
FEMA as in FEMA camps IF 'we' don't comply.  That's how I'm looking at this.  National Guard has already been called in; 25,000 in DC and I haven't read how many will be in each capital. COVID and insurrection....that's all Joe needs to declare martial law.

The vaccine will be mandated.  IMHO and this is strictly my gut feeling; there will be different vaccines for different demographics of people; the elderly, Blacks, Whites, etc.  The elderly population will be eliminated ....

Sorry ... I just don't trust our government.

GOD help us!

This was my first thought as well. National Guard activated and present in all 50 states sounds more like an occupying force than anything else.
Let it burn.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2021, 02:49:54 pm »
"You have my word, we will manage the hell out of this operation," Biden said
No doubt.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org