Author Topic: Joe Biden Angry at Republicans: ‘For God’s Sake Wear a Mask’  (Read 759 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Angry at Republicans: ‘For God’s Sake Wear a Mask’

Charlie Spiering 15 Jan 2021

President-elect Joe Biden scolded Republican members of Congress on Friday who did not wear masks during the riots on Capitol Hill last week, as the coronavirus pandemic continues.

“What the hell’s the matter with them?” Biden asked. “It’s time to grow up.”

The president-elect spoke about the incident during a speech on how he planned to speed up the vaccination of Americans for coronavirus.

Biden said he found it “shocking” after a video emerged of Republicans refusing to wear masks during the Capitol Hill lockdown, even when Democrat members of Congress offered them one.

“I know it’s become a partisan issue, but what a stupid, stupid thing for it to happen,” he said. “This is a patriotic act.”

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/15/joe-biden-angry-at-republicans-for-gods-sake-wear-a-mask/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joebama, Piss off you bloody wanker.   You don't know squat except what your 'Dr." wife feeds you with your Gerital
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

FOAD, Joe, you'll never be my President.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Remember the so-called "feminists" burning their bras in the 1970s?

Maybe it's time to burn our masks.
Let it burn.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sorry but I think my God wants me to walk without fear.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

This must be that devout Catholic Joe we've heard so much about.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Like the old turd down the street chasing bike riding kiddies off his driveway. I think Lunchbox Joe has hit upon a winning presidential attitude here.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 12:35:01 am by skeeter »

Online libertybele

Mark 5:36  But overhearing what they said Jesus said to the leader of the synagogue, 'Do not fear, only believe'
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Remember the so-called "feminists" burning their bras in the 1970s?  Maybe it's time to burn our masks.

Well, there wasn't any mask burning @Ghost Bear --- but this had started to catch on ~~

Offline LegalAmerican

biden takes off his mask....to cough!  lol lol lol.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The lunacy of this virus is just one more insanity affecting this nation.  Insanity is at the root of everything the Democommies are about.  Yes, insanity.

78% of those getting the virus wears masks all the time.  There is also the belief that wearing masks lowers one's immunity.  I just do not believe wearing masks has much of any affect.  Most to the transmission is occurring in people's homes where they are near one another and no longer wearing masks.

Darkness is coming, and Americans are embracing it. 

I see a Depression coming, a major fall in the market.  There is nothing Biden will do to nurture a sound marketplace.  Biden is the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sure it has become a partisan issue. Unlike the use at early onset of COVID of Hydroxychloroquine/Azithromycin/Zinc which could have saved some 70,000 lives? Even Fauci said early on that a shitty chinese-made disposable or even a cloth mask really was of no benefit--and that's if worn correctly.

If I had a dollar for every set of nostrils I have seen hanging out over the masks, or ones worn under someone's chin, I could retire very comfortably.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sure it has become a partisan issue. Unlike the use at early onset of COVID of Hydroxychloroquine/Azithromycin/Zinc which could have saved some 70,000 lives? Even Fauci said early on that a shitty chinese-made disposable or even a cloth mask really was of no benefit--and that's if worn correctly.

If I had a dollar for every set of nostrils I have seen hanging out over the masks, or ones worn under someone's chin, I could retire very comfortably.
How many people use the same mask over and over and over, handle it without having washed or sanitized their hands first? People still handle and put back groceries in every store I have been in, do people sanitize their packiging when they get home? It's sheer lunacy, also I have to wonder with all this use of sanitizer everywhere are we mutating once minor risk threats into major ones?People huddle up in their homes because it's what the great Fauci(sarc) and his ilk have told, even demanded we do so and that has limited how much sunlight they recieve to boost vitamin D level resulting in them being less able to fight infections.

Well F'km all! I wear a mask in a store because they won't let me in without one, Ok their business their rules, I don't wear one anywhere else not in my car or at the park or on a walk. Hell I rarely see my grandaughters any more because my very liberal son and dil are fascist about masks and even touching the children, sad and terrible loss to us and our granddaughters.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Well, we will not need to wear masks long, for Traitor Joe has indicated he intends to defeat the virus.  So comforting to have such a brilliant determined leader as POTUS.
Ha!

Offline dfwgator

To quote from a certain Leftist band:  "F You I won't do what ya tell me!"

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
To quote from a certain Leftist band:  "F You I won't do what ya tell me!"
I seem to recall reciting that quite often in my high school years and unsurprisingly it is still one of my favorite lines.

Online libertybele

How many people use the same mask over and over and over, handle it without having washed or sanitized their hands first? People still handle and put back groceries in every store I have been in, do people sanitize their packiging when they get home? It's sheer lunacy, also I have to wonder with all this use of sanitizer everywhere are we mutating once minor risk threats into major ones?People huddle up in their homes because it's what the great Fauci(sarc) and his ilk have told, even demanded we do so and that has limited how much sunlight they recieve to boost vitamin D level resulting in them being less able to fight infections.

Well F'km all! I wear a mask in a store because they won't let me in without one, Ok their business their rules, I don't wear one anywhere else not in my car or at the park or on a walk. Hell I rarely see my grandaughters any more because my very liberal son and dil are fascist about masks and even touching the children, sad and terrible loss to us and our granddaughters.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, we don't get to see our grandkids either.  It is ridiculous and I would lay you odds it's probably more the dil using the pandemic as an excuse.  It is unfortunate as the ones missing out the most are the grandkids. They need those important ties with their grandparents (Oh, I could write a novel about some things that have taken place in our family; so ridiculous and heartbreaking that no one would believe them).

Dr. Phil once did a segment a few years back on deliberate separation of grandkids from their grandparents; mostly because of ridiculous unsettled issues parents have with the grandparents; a lot of jealousy on the part of the parents, usually coming from daughter in laws. Dr. Phil declared it as child abuse and elder abuse.  I couldn't agree more!

There is an organization called "Alienated Grandparents Anonymous" -- they have a forum and some of the stories are very heart breaking. They also try to help reconnect grandparents with their grandchildren.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

The mask is mostly just a tool for virtue-signalling leftists to blame conservatives. It most likely provides some small benefit, but not if you are constantly handling it, which literally every one of these asshats does.

If they were truly effective, we'd see some standard for manufacturing and certifying them. Instead, you can even buy one that is KNIT.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

If they were truly effective, we'd see some standard for manufacturing and certifying them. Instead, you can even buy one that is KNIT.

Also if them there masks mandates were truly effective the number of cases in the states controlled by dictator governers would be so low the fake news media would be leading the charge like they do with climate change is man made.  Settled science and all.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 11:35:59 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

BassWrangler

Also if them there masks mandates were truly effective the number of cases in the states controlled by dictator governers would be so low the fake news media would be leading the charge like they do with climate change is man made.  Settled science and all.

Yes, you are right. See attached graph, for example.