Author Topic: 'Hope They're Not Looting The Place': CNN Smears Trump Aide with Lincoln Bust  (Read 180 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

'Hope They're Not Looting The Place': CNN Smears Trump Aide with Lincoln Bust
Mark Finkelstein
January 15th, 2021 12:07 PM

Talk about kicking people on their way, literally, out the door . . .

CNN's nasty little parting gift for members of President Trump's White House staff was to suggest they might be thieves. On this morning's New Day, as footage rolled of an aide carrying a Lincoln bust out the door, co-host Alisyn Camerota fretted, "I hope they're not absconding with the bust. I hope that was theirs."

And when the video showed the wife of Chief of Staff Mark Meadows carrying a stuffed pheasant to a vehicle, Camerota sniffed, "I don't know where she got [it]."

CNN political analyst Errol Louis put a nasty coda to the discussion, snidely fretting, "certainly one does hope that they're not looting the place."

Question: does anyone remember CNN being this concerned about looting during the 2020 riots, when property was actually being stolen?

more w/video
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2021/01/15/hope-theyre-not-looting-place-cnn-smears-trump-aide-lincoln

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34