Author Topic: The U.S. Supreme Court Can Still Correct The Presidential Election  (Read 631 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The U.S. Supreme Court Can Still Correct The Presidential Election
Lew Uhler, Peter Ferrara, and Joe Yocca
January 15, 2021

Chaos and conflict reign in the nation’s capital but by far the most important issue remains: the theft of the presidential election.  It is time the U.S. Supreme Court was asked to resolve this issue per its Constitutional authority under the 12th Amendment:  When the outcome of the Electoral “College” is uncertain, a vote (one per state) by the House of Representatives is required.

In the 2020 election, President Trump received millions more votes than in 2016, and the “red tide” swept congressional and down-ballot offices from sea to shining sea. It is simply not believable that he fairly lost the election.

To this day, evidence of election fraud continues to mount, despite the left’s attempts to divert attention to impeaching the president once again.  It seems they want to create a media frenzy to divert attention from the facts which are becoming more clear.

The bell-weather state of Ohio, for instance, which no winning president has failed to carry in that state’s history, was won by Trump by a larger margin than 2016.  Its next-door neighbor, Pennsylvania, was trending the same on election night until they stopped vote counting mysteriously in the wee hours of the next morning. Magically that state’s vote tally flipped for Biden by the morning.

As if to add insult to injury, the city of Philadelphia blocked access to Republican poll watchers on election day — despite a U.S. Supreme Court order — to investigate the irregularity.  These latest reports of the magnitude of the deception show why. Similar stunts in Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Las Vegas and Maricopa County, Ariz., were equal to that fraudulent task.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/01/15/the-u-s-supreme-court-can-still-correct-the-presidential-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: The U.S. Supreme Court Can Still Correct The Presidential Election
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 09:39:39 pm »
I suspect there is an exponentially greater chance of our sun going supernova as Biden is sworn in.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 09:50:14 pm »
I don't know why articles like this keep popping up. SCOTUS turned their back on us and so the SCOTUS even if they could correct the election they aren't going to.

Biden will be sworn in to office. 

God Bless America and God help us all!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2021, 10:54:58 pm »
:mauslaff:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2021, 11:26:46 pm »
How the hell did this pass IBD's editorial standards? They're usually better than this.

Look, as much as we know the election was stolen and rife with rampant irregularities and inconsistencies, the fact is that nobody is bothering to intervene because the burden of proof is too high.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2021, 11:35:41 pm »
SCOTUS lost all credibility with this election, and I think that will play out over the years and reduce their prominence.  I believe we need to amend the Constitution to reduce their powers as we know it, starting with the notion that they have zero powers to adversely affect any form of life, which would render Roe vs Wade null and void.

Of course, with the Democommies in power, conservatives may well end up on the path of the Ughhers in China.  I can see it happening in the not too distant future.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2021, 11:35:57 pm »
How the hell did this pass IBD's editorial standards? They're usually better than this.

Look, as much as we know the election was stolen and rife with rampant irregularities and inconsistencies, the fact is that nobody is bothering to intervene because the burden of proof is too high.

I think that the evidence was overwhelming but the SCOTUS was afraid of insurrection - which the DEMS made sure happened and blamed on Trump anyways.

The election is over and it is time to figure out how to move forward.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2021, 11:41:08 pm »
SCOTUS lost all credibility with this election, and I think that will play out over the years and reduce their prominence.  I believe we need to amend the Constitution to reduce their powers as we know it, starting with the notion that they have zero powers to adversely affect any form of life, which would render Roe vs Wade null and void.

Of course, with the Democommies in power, conservatives may well end up on the path of the Ughhers in China.  I can see it happening in the not too distant future.

The time to make conservative amendments has passed.  The chance for a Constitutional convention is gone and God help us now if one is called because there aren't enough conservatives in the state legislatures to prevent a disaster.

The SCOTUS will be packed with liberals and I believe that they will find a way to get rid of Kavanaugh, Barrett, and Gorsuch. Roberts will stay; he's done more damage than good for the country, so he fits right in.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2021, 02:57:25 am »

For the umpteenth time, what good evidence do you have that the election was stolen? Why, knowing Trump's history of claiming fraud about every election he's lost  and his older history of lying about every other thing he's claimed, after 60+ court cases thrown out do you persist in the belief of a stolen election?
Why didn't Trump's lawyers claim fraud in any of the cases they've presented to many courts? Shouldn't that have led you to the conclusion that Trump would claim fraud in any election he lost?

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2021, 03:01:59 am »
I think that the evidence was overwhelming but the SCOTUS was afraid of insurrection - which the DEMS made sure happened and blamed on Trump anyways.

The election is over and it is time to figure out how to move forward.
"I think that the evidence was overwhelming"

If you think that, why didn't you provide some of that "overwhelming" evidence to Trump's lawyers? I'm sure they would have loved to present it to the 60+ courts where they've filed cases and never ONCE!!! alleged fraud.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2021, 04:21:22 am »
For the umpteenth time, what good evidence do you have that the election was stolen? Why, knowing Trump's history of claiming fraud about every election he's lost  and his older history of lying about every other thing he's claimed, after 60+ court cases thrown out do you persist in the belief of a stolen election?
Why didn't Trump's lawyers claim fraud in any of the cases they've presented to many courts? Shouldn't that have led you to the conclusion that Trump would claim fraud in any election he lost?
As I've said before: the secret ballot prevents us from tracing votes back to the voter (a blessing and a curse), which prevents any effort to prove or disprove voter fraud. So it cannot, under our current system, be detected after the fact: it must be detected and stopped beforehand.

Now, with that said, why do I believe it was stolen? Well, it has nothing to do with Donald Trump himself, because this kind of thing has been going on since Christine Gregoire stole the Washington governor's race from Dino Rossi in 2004, and probably before that. But it does have everything to do with the unprecedented shift in the whole process toward an untested, unproven and insecure mail-in voting scheme—precisely the kinds of votes that seem to always skew in favor of the Democrat. Joe Biden allegedly got over 81.2 million votes. Barack Obama only managed 69.5 millions in one of the biggest landslides in modern memory. The voting population hasn't gone up that much. The way the votes were distributed, the dumping of votes all for Biden in the middle of the night, wiping out huge Trump leads... there is plenty of room for suspicion here. It's next to impossible to prove, but this doesn't look kosher.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Absalom

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2021, 05:19:35 am »
It's next to impossible to prove, but this doesn't look kosher.
---------------------------
Since it's impossible to prove, such speculation doesn't belong in Courts.
Someone advise Guliani.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 04:01:44 am by Absalom »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2021, 06:27:50 pm »
As I've said before: the secret ballot prevents us from tracing votes back to the voter (a blessing and a curse), which prevents any effort to prove or disprove voter fraud. So it cannot, under our current system, be detected after the fact: it must be detected and stopped beforehand.

Now, with that said, why do I believe it was stolen? Well, it has nothing to do with Donald Trump himself, because this kind of thing has been going on since Christine Gregoire stole the Washington governor's race from Dino Rossi in 2004, and probably before that. But it does have everything to do with the unprecedented shift in the whole process toward an untested, unproven and insecure mail-in voting scheme—precisely the kinds of votes that seem to always skew in favor of the Democrat. Joe Biden allegedly got over 81.2 million votes. Barack Obama only managed 69.5 millions in one of the biggest landslides in modern memory. The voting population hasn't gone up that much. The way the votes were distributed, the dumping of votes all for Biden in the middle of the night, wiping out huge Trump leads... there is plenty of room for suspicion here. It's next to impossible to prove, but this doesn't look kosher.
The virus necessitated the mail-in voting program. That made it highly possible for many more voters who previously couldn't be bothered to traipse down to the nearest polling place and possibly wait in line for long periods of time in bad weather in order to vote.
It's like shopping from your laptop. Far preferable to getting in the car and going through the same rigmarole as voting.
Add to that the revulsion generated by the most irritating, obnoxious president in American history and the desire to get rid of him, and you have the makings of a gigantic turnout.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2021, 10:08:14 pm »
The virus necessitated the mail-in voting program. That made it highly possible for many more voters who previously couldn't be bothered to traipse down to the nearest polling place and possibly wait in line for long periods of time in bad weather in order to vote.
It's like shopping from your laptop. Far preferable to getting in the car and going through the same rigmarole as voting.
Add to that the revulsion generated by the most irritating, obnoxious president in American history and the desire to get rid of him, and you have the makings of a gigantic turnout.
----------------------------------
Words of wisdom, sadly wasted on those impressed by charlatans.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2021, 10:33:35 pm »
All you need to look at
is how many counties had more votes for Biden than the voting population of the county.
How can anyone get 110% of the vote?

But nobody (including Republicans) wants to hear it.
You can have all the glaring 'evidence' in the world...
If everyone in government or judiciary wants to duck and hide under their desks
then 'reality' and 'evidence' is all meaningless.

Everyone knows by simple math, and simple statistics that "the election" is crap.
Biden got more votes than Obama? Really?
Biden got more votes than the populations of his States? Really?

It all doesn't matter. If nobody will push it, if nobody will hear it...
A tree falling in the woods.

Everybody knows full well what happened. Nobody wants to be the guy to say it.
Duck, hide, run away, seems to be a national disease.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.