Author Topic: 25,000 Troops, Officers Securing D.C., Joe Biden Inauguration — 5X as Many as Stationed in Iraq, Afg  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump responded to Bowzer’s request, right? Once they’ve been called up I don’t know who arranges things tactically, though. Such as in what strength.

Here's info gathered from sources other than Q's lunacy (who says this is in preparation of Biden's arrest on Jan 20) @skeeter

Bowser requested a while ago that the National Guard be brought in in anticipation of the riots in response to the Trump victory.  Since Jan 6 she has increased her request. (Which is why no one is bitching about them being there)

The DC National Guard is under the command of the President. The President has delegated that to the Secretary of Defense, who delegated to the Secretary of the Army.  So the Secretary of the Army is the one who approved this build-up.

The state National Guard who have been sent to DC fall under the command of the DC National Guard --- meaning they’re under the direct command of the Secretary of the Army.

As I posted up thread, these barriers won't come down after the inauguration and a military presence will remain around the Capitol --- and, I'm guessing, the White House.

Offline skeeter

Wow. Thanks for running this down.

I know nothing about the Scty of the Army other than he was a protege of Robert Gates.

Offline Victoria33

I don't think so. The MSM/Big Tech/Dim rats have seized a once in a "20 year news cycle" event, and are milking it to the maximum.
@catfish1957

Today, a law enforcement officer in D.C., stopped a man in his vehicle and there was a weapon and 500 rounds of ammunition.  That is why there will be 25,000 law enforcement officers in D.C. on inauguration day.   :beer:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RinVa posted:
"DC this morning.  This is mind boggling."

I watched some of the video.
"The land of the free..."

When I was a soldier in Germany in 1971, I got picked to take the "Berlin Orientation Tour" to [what then was] West Berlin. Travelled there overnight and back on the "Duty train" that ran across the East German border.

Part of the tour was a bus trip -- in uniform -- through the Berlin Wall at Checkpoint Charlie.

In the afternoon, we were given a couple of hours to wander freely on our own (again, in uniform), through the streets of East Berlin.

Considering the video above, there was much more "freedom" in that communist city in 1971, then there is in Washington, D.C. today...

Offline libertybele

Here's info gathered from sources other than Q's lunacy (who says this is in preparation of Biden's arrest on Jan 20) @skeeter

Bowser requested a while ago that the National Guard be brought in in anticipation of the riots in response to the Trump victory.  Since Jan 6 she has increased her request. (Which is why no one is bitching about them being there)

The DC National Guard is under the command of the President. The President has delegated that to the Secretary of Defense, who delegated to the Secretary of the Army.  So the Secretary of the Army is the one who approved this build-up.

The state National Guard who have been sent to DC fall under the command of the DC National Guard --- meaning they’re under the direct command of the Secretary of the Army.

As I posted up thread, these barriers won't come down after the inauguration and a military presence will remain around the Capitol --- and, I'm guessing, the White House.

Thank you! This is the information that I have been asking.  Biden isn't obviously President yet, so this was initiated under Trump.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 12:38:31 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline yodaspock

All this because some Antifa member changed an Antifa Poster To blame Trump supporters. 

Offline libertybele

All this because some Antifa member changed an Antifa Poster To blame Trump supporters.

That was just an excuse for a much bigger plan that they have in motion.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.