Author Topic: Biden to name Jaime Harrison to lead the Democratic National Committee: report  (Read 131 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to name Jaime Harrison to lead the Democratic National Committee: report
By Julia Manchester - 01/14/21 12:06 PM EST

President-elect Joe Biden is planning to name former South Carolina Senate candidate Jaime Harrison to lead the Democratic National Committee, according to multiple reports.

The Hill has reached out to Harrison for comment.

The former Senate candidate told The Washington Post in November that he would consider taking the senior position in the party if it was offered to him. House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-S.C.) had pushed him for the role.

“I can’t betray any conversations with Whip, but I know that it’s something that he seems to think that I could do. I’d put it that way,” Harrison said, referring to his support from Clyburn.

“If that’s something that they are interested in me doing, I’ll definitely take a good look,” he said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/534240-biden-plans-to-name-jaime-harrison-to-lead-the-democratic-national
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34