Author Topic: Joint Chiefs Issue Extraordinary Condemnation Of Capitol Attack  (Read 224 times)

rangerrebew

Joint Chiefs Issue Extraordinary Condemnation Of Capitol Attack

By   Colin Clark on January 12, 2021 at 7:00 PM

Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, in a pre-recorded speech admitting he made a “mistake” appearing with President Trump during the George Floyd protests outside the White House.

WASHINGTON: The Joint Chiefs of Staff, in a public message unlike any ever issued by the nation’s top military leaders, today condemned last week’s attack on the US Capitol.

Calling the riotous insurrection “a direct assault on the U.S. Congress, the Capitol building, and our Constitutional process,” the chairman, Gen. Mark Milley, Vice Chairman Gen. John Hyten and the other six members of the Joint Chiefs all signed a memo to the Joint Force saying:

“As service members, we must embody the values and ideals of the nation. We support and defend the Constitution. Any act to disrupt the constitutional process is not only against our traditions, values, and oath; it is against the law.”

https://breakingdefense.com/2021/01/joint-chiefs-issue-extraordinary-condemnation-of-capitol-attack/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Joint Chiefs Issue Extraordinary Condemnation Of Capitol Attack
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 01:45:34 pm »
Are there any more rats left who haven't jumped off sinking SS Trump
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 01:51:31 pm »
However, if you riot on behalf of antifa or BLM, that is protected right, General.  Once again, it is not military business of getting involved in political witch hunts which is exactly what this has become.  It also involves impeachment and FOR SURE Milley shouldn't be involved in it in any shape or form.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2021, 01:54:34 pm »
However, if you riot on behalf of antifa or BLM, that is protected right, General.  Once again, it is not military business of getting involved in political witch hunts which is exactly what this has become.  It also involves impeachment and FOR SURE Milley shouldn't be involved in it in any shape or form.

When BLM or Antifa riot they're attacked us, destroying our town and businesses. Of no concern to DC and the Pentagon.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2021, 01:57:26 pm »
When BLM or Antifa riot they're attacked us, destroying our town and businesses. Of no concern to DC and the Pentagon.

Damn right...  I wanted to puke yesterday when all the faux fear was screamed by the POS dims.  When good folk were fearing for their lives, and livelyhoods, they not only ignored it, but egged on their BLM /Antifa terrorist allies.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.