Author Topic: Can someone explain something to me?  (Read 462 times)

Offline SnoopRonnyRon

Can someone explain something to me?
« on: January 14, 2021, 04:22:01 am »
My Tivo remote broke, so I was without a remote all last week.  Since my Tivo box acts as a cable box, I did not witness what happened in Washington last week.  From what I heard, I am glad that I didn't see it.  I have a question though.  Why is Trump being blamed for what happened?  Did he tell them to storm the Capitol Building?  I honestly don't know.  If he is being blamed for telling them to march on Washington for a rally, and nothing more, I don't understand how he could be blamed for the incident.  When riots were breaking out during the protest rallies this past year, I don't recall those organizers being held responsible for causing riots.  I am pleading ignorance here cause I really have no idea what he said that would make him the person who is held responsible for what happened.  Hope someone can explain.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Can someone explain something to me?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 04:52:37 am »
The psy-op riot at the capitol was suspicious from the start, with supposed antifa , then changed to special forces entering with the crowds, ushered in by the capitol guards.  The democrats proudly said the riots gave them the right to impeach Trump.  Looked like a b-grade movie/farce.  Like co-vid it was planned to give the deep state everything it wanted, and even made fools of many clueless.  This was more successful than co-vid con was.  People are beginning to like being manipulated fools of the left-deep State.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 04:54:48 am »
Difficult questions to answer, @SnoopRonnyRon.  Long time no see!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2021, 04:59:08 am »
Oh, by the way...Topics like this need to be posted in "General Discussion" Category.  The major Categories are for published articles that need to be excerpted.  Not to worry, I already moved it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: