Author Topic: Nolte: Two-Thirds of Republicans Ready to Vote for Trump in 2024 GOP Primary  (Read 299 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolte 13 Jan 2021

We now have two polls that show the fake media’s current gaslighting campaign is not working. As of today, Rasmussen Reports shows President Donald Trump’s approval rating stands at a healthy 46 percent, and Rasmussen is one of the few pollsters out there anyone can trust anymore.

On top of that, Frank Luntz has a poll out that shows two-thirds (65 percent) of Republicans are prepared to vote for Trump in a 2024 GOP primary, whereas only 35 percent said they would vote for a different Republican.

Up against a Democrat, 91 percent of Trump voters still say they would vote for Trump in a general election campaign against President-elect Joe Biden.

These numbers are only shocking if you have made the mistake of watching CNNLOL, or reading the far-left New York Times and Washington Post. According to those propaganda outlets, these numbers are near impossible. After all, Trump is a traitor who engineered an attack on the U.S. Capitol to overturn a free and fair presidential election.

Well, what these polls actually prove is that no one is listening to any of the establishment media’s garbage anymore. I mean other than the fools who always listen to it.

Additionally, despite the fake media attempting to twist reasonable questions about election integrity and 2020 irregularities into “treason” and “insurrection,” 73 percent for Trump voters (we’re talking about some 45 to 55 million people here) still believe the 2020 election was “rigged and [the system] needs to be fundamentally changed.”

Only 27 percent said the election “system works.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/13/nolte-two-thirds-republicans-ready-vote-trump-2024-gop-primary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If his name is on the ballot, he'll get my vote...

Offline skeeter

Me too. If just to piss off the hyenas.

Offline Absalom

Impeached 2X, yet the majority of R's want Trump in 2024. Really???
If so, it's apparent COVID-19 has been badly mis-diagnosed.
Rather than a flu, it's obviously a mental disease!!!!

Offline dfwgator

Mine too.

Offline dfwgator

Impeached 2X, yet the majority of R's want Trump in 2024. Really???
If so, it's apparent COVID-19 has been badly mis-diagnosed.
Rather than a flu, it's obviously a mental disease!!!!

The way the Democrats abuse Impeachment, it has become a Badge of Honor.

Offline LegalAmerican

POTUS TRUMP.....was not a professional politician.  This was a one time deal.  NO REASON...to run in 2024.  He won in 2020.
Why people keep posting about 2024 is ignorant.  THIS WAS IT.  America is done.