Author Topic: AOC: ‘White Supremacist’ Republican Lawmakers Would Help Crazy People Hurt Me  (Read 409 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 AOC: ‘White Supremacist’ Republican Lawmakers Would Help Crazy People Hurt Me
January 13, 2021 By Tristan Justice

New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez hysterically claimed on an Instagram story Tuesday her Republican colleagues would help criminals find and hurt her  as a storm of riotous Donald Trump supporters attacked the Capitol.

“I myself did not even feel safe going to that extraction point,” Ocasio-Cortez said of the House bunker harboring lawmakers from the chaos, “because there were QAnon and white supremacist sympathizers and frankly white supremacist members of Congress in that extraction point.”

The New York congresswoman continued, claiming, without ever naming those she thought might harm her, would “disclose my location and who would allow me, who would create opportunities to allow me to be hurt, kidnapped, etc., and so I didn’t even feel safe around other members of Congress.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/13/aoc-white-supremacist-republican-lawmakers-would-help-crazy-people-hurt-me/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

It is a shame she is so nuts.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

Says the crazy stupid person.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

I wonder if she knows just how many Latino conservatives there are.

BassWrangler

I don't condone the capitol riot at all, or for that matter any illegal violence.

But I have to admit it makes me happy to think that at least some of these Dem lawmakers were for a few minutes wondering if the mob was going to drag their asses out and hold them accountable for their treason.

Offline LMAO

This is just red meat for her base along with a victim mentality
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online cato potatoe

Uhm, Republicans would form a ring around AOC.  Nancy might give her a pair of cement shoes.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
I don't condone the capitol riot at all, or for that matter any illegal violence.

But I have to admit it makes me happy to think that at least some of these Dem lawmakers were for a few minutes wondering if the mob was going to drag their asses out and hold them accountable for their treason.

When the people conclude that their government simply is not listening, the people raise their voice.
James 1:20