Author Topic: PBS Chief Counsel; 'If Biden Wins, We Go For Republican Voters, Put Their Children In R  (Read 788 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
PBS Chief Counsel; 'If Biden Wins, We Go For Republican Voters, Put Their Children In Re-Education Camps'

Clayton Keirns
Posted January 12, 2021 in Politics

Moments ago, Project Veritas released a brand new video exposing PBS Principal Counsel Michael Beller. While the left likes to claim they are "loving and tolerant", Beller encouraged political violence if Trump won the 2020 election. If BIDEN won, Beller fantasized about Homeland Security taking children of Republican voters away from them and putting them into "re-education camps".

Yes, that's an actual quote.

In a conversation with a Veritas journalist, Beller explained his sinister plan for anyone who has ever supported Trump. First, he encouraged Molotov cocktails to be thrown at the White House if Trump won.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/pbs-principal-counsel-if-biden-wins-we-go-for-republican-voters-put-their-children-in-re-education-camps/
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 07:00:35 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

FWIW he's been fired.

Offline GrouchoTex

Wow, no kidding! @Right_in_Virginia ?

I figured he'd get a raise and a promotion...

:cool:

Offline mountaineer

If we had Republicans with backbones in Congress, PBS would have been defunded years ago. This guy's sentiment is nothing new. What a freakin' waste of money.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
If we had Republicans with backbones in Congress, PBS would have been defunded years ago. This guy's sentiment is nothing new. What a freakin' waste of money.

LOVED Downton Abbey.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Mental illness is a prerequisite for Democrat party membership.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

James O’Keefe Strikes Again: PBS Counsel Michael Beller Caught on Video Promoting Violence, ” Americans F**king Dumb – Take Their Children” (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published January 12, 2021 at 10:42am
James O’Keefe and Project Veritas scored another significant hit on the liberal mainstream media on Tuesday morning.

Veritas recorded PBS Principal Counsel Michael Beller inciting violence against Trump supporters in a radical leftwing rant.

Beller told the Veritas reporter, “Go to the White House and throw Molotov cocktails… Even if Biden wins, we go for all the Republican voters, Homeland Security will take their children away… Americans are f**king dumb.”  ...
Gateway Pundit

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wow, no kidding! @Right_in_Virginia ?

I figured he'd get a raise and a promotion...

:cool:
His sin was not what he said, but the timing, he spoke too soon.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

Almost all of PBS is non-political programming. I watch a LOT of PBS shows,and never see one that is political. You have to search for them to find them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Mental illness is a prerequisite for Democrat party membership.

@Wingnut

Just plain,everyday "stoopid" and "greedy fo free stuff" covers most of it.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
LOVED Downton Abbey.

Me too.  Outside Masterpiece and Antiques Roadshow, its pretty much a SJW fest though.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Almost all of PBS is non-political programming. I watch a LOT of PBS shows,and never see one that is political. You have to search for them to find them.
On the rare occasion when the signal from the closest PBS station(s) (one station in Pittsburgh, WQED, offering five channels) reaches our house, we have five options. Regular PBS (channel 13-1) is either Masterpiece Theatre-type stuff or SJW stuff, with the occasional Ken Burns documentary thrown in. We watch it occasionally. 13-2, "Create," is cooking and travel - not at all objectionable. Option three, 13-3, (don't know what they call it) is all left wing politics, all the time. Option 13-4 is mostly fundraising, oldies concerts and self-help crap. 13-5 is kids' stuff, mostly cartoons.

Bottom line is that all of this is provided by commercial networks, from The History Channel to Nickelodeon.
The US doesn't need PBS, and we taxpayers don't need to be paying for it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Bottom line is that all of this is provided by commercial networks, from The History Channel to Nickelodeon.

@mountaineer

No,it's not. At least not in my area.

I challenge you to find shows like "Danger Un-exploded Ordinance" or MI-5 on any other channel.

I also like their nature shows.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Nice job by Mr. O'Keefe.

But sumthin' tells me that once the communists consolidate their power, Project Veritas and Mr. O'Keefe are gonna get taken down... hard.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nice job by Mr. O'Keefe.

But sumthin' tells me that once the communists consolidate their power, Project Veritas and Mr. O'Keefe are gonna get taken down... hard.

@Fishrrman

That will be true for many of us.

Offline The_Reader_David

LOVED Downton Abbey.

But there's no need for PBS to get British TV shows anymore.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
But there's no need for PBS to get British TV shows anymore.

@The_Reader_David

True,if you want to pay a monthly fee of around $8 for Brit Box.

PBS is free,and do NOT whine to me about how it is supported by taxpayers and you are a taxpayer. If PBS were nuked,your tax bill wouldn't drop by a freaking penny.

Offline dfwgator

@The_Reader_David

True,if you want to pay a monthly fee of around $8 for Brit Box.

PBS is free,and do NOT whine to me about how it is supported by taxpayers and you are a taxpayer. If PBS were nuked,your tax bill wouldn't drop by a freaking penny.

Never thought I'd see anyone defending PBS here.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Never thought I'd see anyone defending PBS here.

@dfwgator

Sometimes "knee jerk" reactions are just the reactions of mindless jerks.

Offline roamer_1

"re-education camps".

So basically, Public School... 😉👌

Offline mountaineer

Pete, I watch innumerable excellent shows on science, history, nature, and the like via satellite (DirecTV) on networks like Science, NatGeo, NatGeoWild, Discovery, AMH, and many others. Because our signal from the closest PBS stations is erratic at best (didn't used to be, but I don't know what happened), we don't feel like we've missed anything.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pete, I watch innumerable excellent shows on science, history, nature, and the like via satellite (DirecTV) on networks like Science, NatGeo, NatGeoWild, Discovery, AMH, and many others. Because our signal from the closest PBS stations is erratic at best (didn't used to be, but I don't know what happened), we don't feel like we've missed anything.

@mountaineer

I think the tv stations did something that changed the nature of the signal they send out. I bought a TINY new RCA antenna from Amazon several years ago,and now pull in 43 stations from it. Previous to that I had a huge older antenna,and only pulled in 3 channels good,and two others,including PBS kinda half-assed.

Truth to tell,other than ABC,CBS,and PBS,I had no idea those channels even existed before buying that 40 dollar RCA antenna.

And yeah,I have a ROKU player,so I can get all those channels from my ROKU too,but like having other options available,and once you pay for the antenna and the wire connections,they are free.