Author Topic: Sen Dianne Feinstein files to run again at age 91; sparks reaction nearly everyone agrees on  (Read 293 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sen Dianne Feinstein files to run again at age 91; sparks reaction nearly everyone agrees on
January 13, 2021 | Robert Jonathan

Liberals apparently have gained a sudden appreciation for term limits upon the news that U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein has reportedly filed initial paperwork to run for reelection in 2024.

The oldest sitting U.S. Senator, Feinstein would be 91 when 2024 rolls around. If she won a primary (which is sure to be contested) and the general election in the deep blue state, she would be 97 at the end of the term. Although age discrimination is illegal under federal state civil rights law, the left appears intent on replacing the so-called moderate senator — who supports impeaching President Trump — with a full-on progressive, sooner rather than later.

Democrats already pressured Feinstein to step down as a ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee after her relatively polite treatment of Judge (now Justice) Amy Coney Barrett and praising committee chair Lindsey Graham for the way he handled the nomination hearings and even hugging him. Shortly thereafter, the left ramped-up calls for her to immediately step down from Congress altogether because of alleged cognitive decline.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01/13/sen-dianne-feinstein-files-to-run-again-at-age-91-sparks-reaction-nearly-everyone-agrees-on-1015818/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I vote she is shipped across the country to a NY nursing home, and Cuomo takes care of her.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She is 60 years past the Carousel.  Someone call in the Sandmen.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Shortly thereafter, the left ramped-up calls for her to immediately step down from Congress altogether because of alleged cognitive decline.

The Ds seem to be warming up a routine "cognitive decline" strategy to purge their ranks of insufficiently "progressive" old hands.  Basically establishing that they'll cheat their relatively-benign-seeming people into office at every election, then replace those people as the insiders deem advantageous.
James 1:20

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
She is 60 years past the Carousel.  Someone call in the Sandmen.
Well it'll be an easy one for them, hard to be runner when your holding onto to a walker.