Author Topic: Shock: Rasmussen has Trump polling ticking upward since January 6th  (Read 357 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Despite the 24/7 demonization of DJT by Big Tech and MSM during this witch hunt, Rasmussen polling has DJT ticking sligthly upward.  Full table at link, plus I have added (sorry for spacing) data since the 5th.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history

DATE   APPROVAL INDEX   STRONGLY APPROVE   STRONGLY DISAPPROVE   TOTAL APPROVE   TOTAL DISAPPROVE
12-Jan-21      -4                    36%                     40%                            49%               50%
11-Jan-21           -8                    35%                     43%                            48%               51%
08-Jan-21           -7                    35%                     42%                            48%               50%
07-Jan-21         -5                    37%                     42%                            49%               50%
06-Jan-21         -7                    36%                     43%                            47%               51%
05-Jan-21         -7                    36%                     43%                            47%               51%
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

Re: Shock: Rasmussen has Trump polling ticking upward since January 6th
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 04:49:45 pm »
Despite the 24/7 demonization of DJT by Big Tech and MSM during this witch hunt, Rasmussen polling has DJT ticking sligthly upward.  Full table at link, plus I have added (sorry for spacing) data since the 5th.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history

DATE   APPROVAL INDEX   STRONGLY APPROVE   STRONGLY DISAPPROVE   TOTAL APPROVE   TOTAL DISAPPROVE
12-Jan-21      -4                    36%                     40%                            49%               50%
11-Jan-21           -8                    35%                     43%                            48%               51%
08-Jan-21           -7                    35%                     42%                            48%               50%
07-Jan-21         -5                    37%                     42%                            49%               50%
06-Jan-21         -7                    36%                     43%                            47%               51%
05-Jan-21         -7                    36%                     43%                            47%               51%

He's back down to -9 today. I think this is all driven by media narrative at this point - influencing that tiny few percent that don't anyway have strong opinions about Trump.

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 10:09:23 pm »
like it matters...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 10:44:34 pm »
like it matters...

Considering the MSM is falsely making him on par with Hitler, it is heartening that basically half the country can think for themselves and see through the media lies. They see the numbers, and that has got be killing them.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 10:54:27 pm »
Considering the MSM is falsely making him on par with Hitler, it is heartening that basically half the country can think for themselves and see through the media lies. They see the numbers, and that has got be killing them.

Bottom line is the rat media isn't making a dent in his support base, which is 80% of the GOP.

I wonder what those Republicans who eagerly jumped on the Trump bashing bandwagon are thinking today.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 10:55:41 pm by skeeter »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 10:59:16 pm »
Bottom line is the rat media isn't making a dent in his support base, which is 80% of the GOP.

I wonder what those Republicans who eagerly jumped on the Trump bashing bandwagon are thinking today.

Hopefully, how they are going to be primaired. and McCarthy finding them rock bottom status positions in committees.

And Lizzy?  There needs to a full blown war against this turncoat.  When the half the democratic impeachment summation speech is quoting you?  She needs to be toast.