Author Topic: O’Keefe voter fraud sting leads to arrest…  (Read 183 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

O’Keefe voter fraud sting leads to arrest…
« on: January 14, 2021, 01:25:39 am »
James O'Keefe
@JamesOKeefeIII
VERITAS INVESTIGATION INTO VOTER FRAUD LEADS TO ARREST.

For those who say "nothing matters" this is for you.

For those in the news media who says there is no such thing as voter fraud and what we do is nothing more than an attempt to "undermine elections," TAKE A SEAT!

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/okeefe-voter-fraud-sting-leads-to-arrest/

Up to 20 years in jail.

We need to find some more criminals in order to give her some companions for the next decade or more.

I'd say to start in Fulton County GA with the 4 criminals on the video....
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 01:28:44 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: O’Keefe voter fraud sting leads to arrest…
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 02:03:08 am »
I wonder what took him so long?

Mexia social worker charged with 134 counts of election fraud

By Bethany Blankley | The Center Square Nov 7, 2020

https://www.thecentersquare.com/texas/mexia-social-worker-charged-with-134-counts-of-election-fraud/article_bd43f55e-2156-11eb-97cd-8f82c0d4c01d.html

(The Center Square) – A Mexia social worker, Kelly Reagan Brunner, who worked at a State Supported Living Center (SSLC), was charged with 134 felony counts “of purportedly acting as an agent of election fraud,” Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s Office announced.

If convicted, Brunner faces up to 10 years in prison for these offenses.

The AG’s Election Fraud Unit worked with the Limestone County Sheriff, District Attorney, Department of Health and Human Services, and Office of the Inspector General to investigate the charges.

SSLCs serve people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities. Brunner was charged with submitting voter registration applications on behalf of 67 residents without their signature or effective consent, while purporting to act as their agent, the AG’s office said.