Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: GOP, Conservative Media Can ‘Begin the Healing’ by Stating Biden Was ‘Duly Elected  (Read 918 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hillary Clinton: GOP, Conservative Media Can ‘Begin the Healing’ by Stating Biden Was ‘Duly Elected President’
Breitbart, Jan 12, 2021

Twice failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Tuesday offered advice on how Republicans and the conservative media, specifically, can “begin the healing and unifying process,” demanding that they state that Joe Biden “was duly elected president in a free and fair election.”

“Here’s how elected Republicans and conservative media can begin the healing and unifying process: Accurately state that Joe Biden was duly elected president in a free and fair election,” Clinton said in a Tuesday tweet to her 30 million Twitter followers.

“Urge Trump supporters to refrain from further violence. For a start,” she added:

Here's how elected Republicans and conservative media can begin the healing and unifying process:

Accurately state that Joe Biden was duly elected president in a free and fair election.

Urge Trump supporters to refrain from further violence.

For a start.

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) January 12, 2021

Clinton’s remark comes as Democrats pursue another impeachment effort against President Trump. They are slated to meet on Wednesday to consider articles of impeachment against President Trump, accusing him of inciting the protests that occurred at the Capitol last week.

More: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/12/hillary-clinton-gop-conservative-media-can-begin-the-healing-by-stating-that-biden-was-duly-elected-president/

Offline dfwgator

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I can't imagine how much salt the DNC/Soros threw into Hillary's open, festering wounds by admitting to the world they did not step up and steal the White House for her.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I don't see where it is the responsibility of Conservatives or Conservative media to heal anything. Those wounds were placed there by lying media, by rabid, pejorative laden speech, denied treatments for a virus, a collapsed economy, petty dictators citing public health as an excuse, by the suppression of cheap, effective, treatments for COVID to maintain control and suppression and economic destruction of the Middle Class, by failing repeatedly and often to rein in Communists' violent and destructive behaviour, including theft, arson, and murder, and  for YEARS spewing falsehood about Conservatives and what we stand for.
So, nope, no, notmyjobman.
BTW, is her swamp critter showing through, or does she look slightly green only on my monitor?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

Coming from a woman who spent the last 4 years claiming Trump was an illegitimate president.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Slide Rule

Never was er Clinton said what?

Who gives a rats ass?

Evidently Soros didn't pull out the stops for the dear lady and now
she is acting like what she says is important.

Fvck Off.

Hillary looks like a cabbage patch doll, but without the charm.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 04:43:25 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline DB

Coming from the people who burnt and destroyed people's property across the country for nearly the past year.

They can go screw themselves. I have nothing but contempt for them.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Twice failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Tuesday offered advice on how Republicans and the conservative media, specifically, can “begin the healing and unifying process,” demanding that they state that Joe Biden “was duly elected president in a free and fair election.”

“Here’s how elected Republicans and conservative media can begin the healing and unifying process: Accurately state that Joe Biden was duly elected president in a free and fair election,” Clinton said in a Tuesday tweet to her 30 million Twitter followers.

Here's how elected Ds and the mainstream media can begin the healing and unifying process : Accurately state that the Trump Russia Collusion argument was an intentional lie to distract the public from Hillary Clinton's destruction of evidence in potential investigations against her and to hamper the duly-and-fairly-elected Trump administration even before Trump was inaugurated.

In the absence of this confession, any D arguments about "healing" and "unity" are simply disingenuous attempts at assimilation.
James 1:20

Offline LMAO

Any opposition to the Biden/progressive agenda will be portrayed as an obstacle to the “healing” of the nation by the Democrats and or allies in the media. You can already see that starting
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

BassWrangler

Here's how elected Ds and the mainstream media can begin the healing and unifying process : Accurately state that the Trump Russia Collusion argument was an intentional lie to distract the public from Hillary Clinton's destruction of evidence in potential investigations against her and to hamper the duly-and-fairly-elected Trump administration even before Trump was inaugurated.

In the absence of this confession, any D arguments about "healing" and "unity" are simply disingenuous attempts at assimilation.

Yes!!!

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
First mistake Pres. Trump made was not locking her up.
Let it burn.

Offline libertybele

Yes, but that would mean that he would have actually had to have had an AG worth a darn and who didn't have a team working for almost a year to bury all the evidence.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hillary Clinton:
GOP, Conservative Media Can ‘Begin the Healing’ by Stating Biden Was ‘Duly Elected...

Never.
(nothing follows)

Offline Ghost Bear

Yes, but that would mean that he would have actually had to have had an AG worth a darn and who didn't have a team working for almost a year to bury all the evidence.

True. Going a step further back, I guess his first mistake was actually trusting anyone with a history in Washington.
Let it burn.

Offline LegalAmerican

True. Going a step further back, I guess his first mistake was actually trusting anyone with a history in Washington.

Agree

and BULL to the other part on top.  They want to gas light us?  VOTER FRAUD. 

Offline LegalAmerican

WRONG.  Not in his purview.  HE IS NOT AN ATTORNEY.....NOR DICTATOR.  Not on him at all. 

Now, you can start bashing on biden.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The healing and unifying, get vicious hate filled vengeance on Trump and any of his supporters.  You know for decades of lies and deceptions there are MILLIONS of fools that still don't understand democrats fool and deceive !  Every lie is sacred truths to them !

After more than four years of pizzing on Trump, now we can pizz on Biden ?  Really?  I don't think there are enough bladders to catch up that much!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 05:11:43 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Avalon1

Democrats know that they cheated so why are they are trying to convince us that the election was "fair"? lol!

Offline Ghost Bear

WRONG.  Not in his purview.  HE IS NOT AN ATTORNEY.....NOR DICTATOR.  Not on him at all. 

Now, you can start bashing on biden.

He could have ordered the Justice Department to pursue charges against her for her known crimes. But he chose to make nice instead. A mistake.

He does make them, you know.

Oh, and Biden is a cheating senile old fraud.  Happy now?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 05:33:47 am by Ghost Bear »
Let it burn.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Good ole Joe who betrayed his Country, oaths and duties and pocketed BILLIONS (That we know about), and filthy rich sexual predator is a victim, victim of victims, doncha know.
 So you can probably figure Epstein was a downtrodden victim  too.  Leftist have a cancer of the heart, soul, brain, seeking a fiery place to live at the end.  They are gonna find it too.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline skeeter

Democrats know that they cheated so why are they are trying to convince us that the election was "fair"? lol!
Yeah, they're way to concerned about what we believe.

I didn't give a crap when they refused to believe Trump wasn't a Russian agent.

Offline LegalAmerican

Thank you!    :patriot:

Offline LegalAmerican

He could have ordered the Justice Department to pursue charges against her for her known crimes. But he chose to make nice instead. A mistake.

He does make them, you know.

Oh, and Biden is a cheating senile old fraud.  Happy now?

HE DID!  Remember Sessions?  Remember Bill Barr?  Remember COMEY?   Remember 98% of our politicians are corrupt? 
I am not happy. 

Offline yodaspock

No, It was not free and fair: The democrats will deserve everything their going to get as a result!