Author Topic: Maxine Waters warns Trump 'capable of starting a civil war'  (Read 298 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maxine Waters warns Trump 'capable of starting a civil war'
« on: January 13, 2021, 11:52:37 pm »
'This president intends to exercise power long after he is out of office,' she argued
By Sam Dorman | Fox News

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., urged the House of Representatives to impeach President Trump on Wednesday, arguing that he was "the worst president in the history of the United States."

During a floor speech, Waters warned that last week's riots were a "power grab" by Trump that "will not stop." She said: "This president intends to exercise power long after he is out of office ... he is capable of starting a civil war."

After the riots at the Capitol, Trump offered remarks in which he committed to a peaceful transition of power.

Waters' comments added to a long list of scathing criticisms Trump faced as the Democratic-led House seemed poised to impeach him once more with just days left in his term. The FBI has warned that armed protests were being planned for all 50 state capitols in the lead-up to President-elect Biden's inauguration.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/maxine-waters-trump-civil-war
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Maxine Waters warns Trump 'capable of starting a civil war'
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 11:59:35 pm »
Hay Mad Max....

Your side already started it with your BLM / Antifa foot soldiers all summer.  You are insane.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 12:11:32 am »
Hay Mad Max....

Your side already started it with your BLM / Antifa foot soldiers all summer.  You are insane.

No schlitz!  Exactly right!!  BLM/Antifa are allowed and in fact encouraged to riot with no repercussions and this has been going on for months.

Sorry folks, but Trump should have put his thumbs down on them when he had the chance.  I know most don't agree with me on that, but IMHO him backing down only escalated their movement.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2021, 10:34:55 am »
Hay Mad Max....

Yep. The side that 'starts it' provides the casus belli. That has been done, in spades.

Those opposed to those actions have a choice to seek a less violent and mutually destructive redress of grievances, or go whole hog and engage in hostilities. The latter simply has not been done by those who oppose the Communists and their totalitarian dreams...not yet, anyway.  Students of History know how destructive the last civil war was, and realize that any such open conflict here would invite the participation of foreign interests who seek to do some controlling and looting here of their own.  Such steps would have to be considered very carefully because of the likely outcome.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2021, 02:00:57 am »

Que sera, sera...

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2021, 02:06:08 am »
Hay Mad Max....

Yes, she started 'impeach foty fie.' before his inauguration in 2017!  Then her famous' 'get in their faces", if they were republicans or Trump Supporters.  THESE PEOPLE ARE TRULY INSANE AND EVIL. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2021, 02:11:31 am »
How or why this woman believes she has any credibility is beyond me.

I suppose she has nothing to fear when it comes to the ballot box because, despite the fact that she represents a poor, crime ridden district, they vote to send her back to DC each election
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy