Author Topic: Ron DeSantis for the win! — Florida to divest all state funds from Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Googl  (Read 787 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ron DeSantis for the win! — Florida to divest all state funds from Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google…

Posted by Kane on January 12, 2021 4:31 pm

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/ron-desantis-for-the-win/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Need to pull this back a little bit .... it was a letter TO DeSantis, not from. 

Charles V Payne
@cvpayne

Letter from State Representative...

I got too excited.

2:53 PM · Jan 12, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/cvpayne/status/1349082204975079426

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ron DeSantis for the win! — Florida to divest all state funds from Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google…

@mystery-ak

Looks like DeSantis just threw his hat into the 2024 Presidential "ring".

BTW,I sent an email to Amazon Public Relations (amazon-pr@amazon.com) a few hours ago to ask them if this was true,and to tell them that if it is,I will be cancelling my Amazon account and never buying anything from them again.

Since I have to make a 40 mile round trip just to buy a freaking t-shirt,it would greatly increase the drain on my time and on my finances if I have to shut them off,but shut them off,I will if they say it is true. Amazon is my number 1 "go to" place to buy pretty much everything including my coffee and coffee filters. I can buy pretty much everything I need there cheaper than I can buy it here,even if I didn't include the time and expenses of driving to town to buy it. Given that it is a minimum of a 1 hour drive,plus the time it takes me to go to several different stores to buy everything I need,this is a considerable drain on my time and finances.

When I get a reply from them,I plan on starting a thread here with a full quote of what they say so that everyone can see it directly from Amazon,not some 3rd party who might or might not have an axe to grind with them.

I encourage others to also flood them with email questions about this this as well as promises to cut them off if they answer saying it is true.

The ONLY way to get the attention of any of the big leftist corporations is to threaten their bottom line,and do so in a public way they can't ignore.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Need to pull this back a little bit .... it was a letter TO DeSantis, not from.

@Right_in_Virginia

Can  you increase the size of the document so I can get his official email address? I want to send  him an email to thank him for his effort,and I encourage others to do the same.

MAYBE this will encourage other politicians to get on that same "train"?

It's worth a try,anyhow.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@mystery-ak

Looks like DeSantis just threw his hat into the 2024 Presidential "ring".

I'm sure DeSantis will @sneakypete   -- but he hasn't done so here.  In fact, DeSantis didn't do anything here --- a state representative sent the letter TO the governor, not the other way around.  Charles Payne corrected himself saying he'd gotten too excited.   :laugh:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm sure DeSantis will @sneakypete   -- but he hasn't done so here.  In fact, DeSantis didn't do anything here --- a state representative sent the letter TO the governor, not the other way around.  Charles Payne corrected himself saying he'd gotten too excited.   :laugh:

@Right_in_Virginia

I know. I saw that after I made my post. Still,the attention this mistake created just might make it come true.

Offline mountaineer

Mary Ellen Klas    @MaryEllenKlas
.@GovRonDeSantis says he ordered the National Guard to come home from the U.S. Capitol because "they're not Nancy Pelosi's servants" and "this is a half-cocked mission at this point and I think the appropriate thing is to bring them home."
8:50 AM · Jan 22, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

The one man I would prefer over Trump right now if he ran in 2024.