Author Topic: Fitton: President-Elect Biden Certified  (Read 197 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fitton: President-Elect Biden Certified
« on: January 13, 2021, 01:51:10 am »
Fitton: President-Elect Biden Certified

Tom Fitton 12 Jan 2021

To give some perspective on the controversies we’ve witnessed in this election, remember that four years ago this week Obama, Biden,and Comey were talking about spying on and targeting Donald Trump and his team for prosecution.

In my view, the election results in the various battleground states were compromised by unlawful rule changes that led to votes being counted that shouldn’t have been counted. State legislatures, the courts – in particular the Supreme Court – and Congress failed to seriously grapple with these and other problems. It is shameful. And the inexcusable and deadly violence at the U.S. Capitol is being used by the Left to suppress all its conservative and other principled opposition. The Leftists at Big Tech are banning conservatives for even talking about election fraud!

The Left is even talking about impeachment again! They don’t, as they claim, want to remove our president because he incited violence. He didn’t – and they don’t care much about violence as they endorse and use it regularly. No, they want to abuse impeachment again to undermine someone who is likely to be an effective opposition voice.

So, as we look ahead, you won’t be able to rely on the corrupt media or Congress to hold the government to account. Judicial Watch will be only game in town, more or less, when it comes to investigating and litigating over government corruption in the new Biden administration.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/12/fitton-president-elect-biden-certified/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Fitton: President-Elect Biden Certified
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 02:02:42 am »
I haven't contributed to Judicial Watch in a long time.  They are an opposition voice, and I haven't kept up with their progress. Does anyone know if they've been successful in actually getting anyone on the left to be held accountable.

Yes it is true that they have uncovered a lot of evidence of corruption, but what has been the end result if any??

Please understand that I think they are a conservative entity but I'm just not aware of anything that they have done that has resulted in anyone from the DC swamp being held accountable.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.