Author Topic: Feds release photo of MAGA rioter they want to question over the murder of Capitol cop Brian Sicknic  (Read 1002 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Feds release photo of MAGA rioter they want to question over the murder of Capitol cop Brian Sicknick who was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher

The FBI released two photos of the alleged suspect in Officer Brian Sicknick's death on Tuesday
    One photo shows a man wearing a blue knit cap with the letters 'CFD' 
    The other shows the suspect holding onto a red object
    The second image appeared to be a screengrab from a video in which a man was seen launching a fire extinguisher at a Capitol police officer
    It's unclear whether the officer in that video is Sicknick - who died on Thursday after being struck in the head by the same weapon
    Do you know the man in the FBI photos? Email tips to newsUS@dailymail.com

By Megan Sheets For Dailymail.com and Reuters

Published: 10:45 EST, 12 January 2021 | Updated: 15:50 EST, 12 January 2021

The FBI has released two photos of a suspect they want to question about the murder of US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick during last week's violent riots. 

The first photo shows an older bearded man wearing a blue knit cap with the letters 'CFD' stitched on it.

The second photo, which does not show the suspect's face, appears to be a screengrab from a video in which a man was seen launching a fire extinguisher that struck a Capitol police officer on the head. 

Authorities have yet to confirm whether the officer in that video was Sicknick, who died on Thursday night after having been hit in the head by a fire extinguisher as he and his colleagues faced off with hundreds of Donald Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol the day before.

The FBI has asked anyone who may recognize the man in the photos to contact investigators immediately.

Steven D'Antuono, the head of the FBI's Washington Field Office, was asked about the case at a press conference on Tuesday afternoon but declined to offer additional details.

'It's an ongoing investigation. We're looking at everything,' D'Antuono said. 'It cuts us to the core that one of our brothers past away. There's a lot of tools and interviews we're still conducting. We're reviewing all of that information.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9139059/FBI-arrests-New-York-man-connection-Capitol-riots.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Has it been determined whether the policeman died of a medical condition or was flat murdered? I keep hearing both versions.

Offline Hoodat

Did they release the name of the officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/02/politics/brian-sicknick-charges/index.html

Investigators struggle to build murder case in death of US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick

Authorities have reviewed video and photographs that show Sicknick engaging with rioters amid the siege but have yet to identify a moment in which he suffered his fatal injuries, law enforcement officials familiar with the matter said.

Soon after Sicknick died on January 7, prosecutors in Washington opened a federal murder investigation, dedicating a team inside the US attorney's office to build out a case, authorities have said.
In Sicknick's case, it's still not known publicly what caused him to collapse the night of the insurrection. Findings from a medical examiner's review have not yet been released and authorities have not made any announcements about that ongoing process.

According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true.

One possibility being considered by investigators is that Sicknick became ill after interacting with a chemical irritant like pepper spray or bear spray that was deployed in the crowd. But investigators reviewing video of the officer's time around the Capitol haven't been able to confirm that in tape that has been recovered so far, the official said.

The case could also be complicated if Sicknick had a preexisting medical condition. It could not be learned if he did.

1. So "reports" that Sicknick was struck by a fire extinguisher were false. Where'd these reports come from. Who lied?

2. The chemical irritant theory, while not implausible, is unsupported by evidence of such a chemical being used or, apparently, people around Sicknick showing signs of chemical effects.

3. Why would facts, such as Sicknick having had a preexisting medical condition complicate the case? Isn't an investigation supposed to gather facts before reaching conclusions? Would the "complication" be that a preexisting medical condition would contradict the pre-planned conclusions?

My limited-info WAG (which together with a Hamilton will get you ...) is that Sicknick had a pre-existing medical condition, possibly unknown, and the stress he experienced led to his collapse and death. IOW, not what the Dems and their MSM shills want to be what happened.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 05:25:41 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did they release the name of the officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt?

No, they only said the poor, innocent murderer won't be prosecuted.  The only reason they aren't prosecuting the rotten Ashli Babbitt is because she  has expired.  We gotta do somethign about these uppity Trump supporters.

(Personally, I think the shooter wasn't a cop at all, but was a BLM terrorist who is being protected by the crooked Capitol Police.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/02/politics/brian-sicknick-charges/index.html

Investigators struggle to build murder case in death of US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick

1. So "reports" that Sicknick was struck by a fire extinguisher were false. Where'd these reports come from. Who lied?

2. The chemical irritant theory, while not implausible, is unsupported by evidence of such a chemical being used or, apparently, people around Sicknick showing signs of chemical effects.

3. Why would facts, such as Sicknick having had a preexisting medical condition complicate the case? Isn't an investigation supposed to gather facts before reaching conclusions? Would the "complication" be that a preexisting medical condition would contradict the pre-planned conclusions?

My limited-info WAG (which together with a Hamilton will get you ...) is that Sicknick had a pre-existing medical condition, possibly unknown, and the stress he experienced led to his collapse and death. IOW, not what the Dems and their MSM shills want to be what happened.

Officer Sicknick wasn't murdered. The deep state lied/is lying.

Who's surprised.

Meanwhile, no charges for the un-named officer who shot Ashli Babbit in cold blood.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Officer Sicknick wasn't murdered.   He died of Covid 19. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote:
"The only reason they aren't prosecuting the rotten Ashli Babbitt is because she  has expired.  We gotta do somethign about these uppity Trump supporters.
(Personally, I think the shooter wasn't a cop at all, but was a BLM terrorist who is being protected by the crooked Capitol Police.)"

At least two or three times, I've posted the information I'm once again going to post below. Not one time after posting it have I seen another comment about it:
Open a search engine.
Enter the following, without the quotation marks:
"babbitt shooter bailey"

Try this and see what results you get.
Go on... try it.

Offline Hoodat

At least two or three times, I've posted the information I'm once again going to post below. Not one time after posting it have I seen another comment about it:
Open a search engine.
"babbitt shooter bailey"

Go on... try it.

I have read through several of those conflicting stories.  But the point here remains that the Capitol Police still have not released the name of the person who ambushed and killed Ashli Babbitt.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cyber wrote:
"The only reason they aren't prosecuting the rotten Ashli Babbitt is because she  has expired.  We gotta do somethign about these uppity Trump supporters.
(Personally, I think the shooter wasn't a cop at all, but was a BLM terrorist who is being protected by the crooked Capitol Police.)"

Open a search engine.
"babbitt shooter bailey"

Go on... try it.

I looked and I ain't buying.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

Has it been determined whether the policeman died of a medical condition or was flat murdered? I keep hearing both versions.

Yes. ANTIFA/BLM.....were told to wear MAGA GEAR.  MAGA people do not kill anyone.  What about that woman, that got shot in the neck, for just looking into capitol building? Who did that?  NOT ANY MAGA!  I am certain.

Offline skeeter

Yes. ANTIFA/BLM.....were told to wear MAGA GEAR.  MAGA people do not kill anyone.  What about that woman, that got shot in the neck, for just looking into capitol building? Who did that?  NOT ANY MAGA!  I am certain.

According to CNN there was no blunt force trauma present on Officer Sicknick, and the likelihood is he died of a medical condition of which he was unaware that was agitated by chemicals he ingested during the riots, tear gas, etc.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 02:16:24 pm by skeeter »

Offline mountaineer

My limited-info WAG (which together with a Hamilton will get you ...) is that Sicknick had a pre-existing medical condition, possibly unknown, and the stress he experienced led to his collapse and death.
Agreed. Stress may have contributed, or it may have had nothing to do with it. It's possible he just had a preexisting condition and would have died anyway on that day.

A cop of my acquaintance got up one morning to go to work, chatted with his wife and daughter, had breakfast, sat on the couch to watch the early news before heading out - and quietly and quickly died of a massive heart attack. It happens.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

The truth is out: Nonvoters, registered Democrats among those arrested at Capitol protest (and CNN is reporting it)
Posted by: K. Winters|February 3, 2021 |Categories Featured, News
WASHINGTON D.C.– Both Democrats and Republicans alike can agree that the events that took place on January 6th at our Nations Capital were disgraceful to say the least.

Despite that, the event is being seen as a Republican event, acted out by Trump supporting Republicans, however new information has come to light that somewhat debunks that theory.

CNN has reported that an analysis of voting records shows that nonvoters and registered Democrats were among those who were arrested at the January 6th Capitol protest. ...
Law Enforcement Today
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org