Author Topic: House committee meeting gets heated when Rep. Perlmutter asks Rep. Jordan if Biden won election  (Read 257 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House committee meeting gets heated when Rep. Perlmutter asks Rep. Jordan if Biden won election

'How many times do I have to say it?' the Ohio congressman asked
By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

The tension was high Tuesday afternoon when the House Rules Committee met to debate a resolution calling for Vice President Mike Pence to convene the cabinet and invoke the 25th Amendment to remove President Trump from office before his term ends next week.

Early in the hearing, Rep. Ed Perlmutter, D-Col., asked Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, to say publicly that President-elect Joe Biden won the election. Jordan had no problem saying that, but he took issue with being asked to do so in the first place.

"I would just say, sort of from one lawyer to another, Mr. Jordan, in a cross-examine sort of way, isn't it true that Joe Biden won the election?" Perlmutter pressed.

"Yes, he's going to be president, and I've never said, as the chairman indicated earlier, I've never said that this election was stolen," Jordan replied. "What I've said very clearly is half the electorate — half the electorate, both Republicans and Democrats, have concerns."

Perlmutter interjected, yelling out, "Jim! Mr. Jordan!" until the Ohio Republican stopped.

"It was a simple question," Perlmutter said. "Isn’t it true Joe Biden won the election, yes or no?"

"Yes, he won. How many times do I have to say it?" Jordan responded. "Yes, he won, but there are serious problems with this election that deserve an investigation, and that's what I've called for. And it's not just Republicans who think that. Countless number of Democrats think that this thing had problems too. We called for an investigation and you guys didn’t want to do it. No investigation."

"Mr. Jordan," Perlmutter interrupted.

"Well, you asked me a question, I got to give an answer," Jordan said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rules-committee-meeting-heated-perlmutter-jordan-biden-president-elect
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

I wish Jordan didn't concede that Biden won.

Biden stole the election that's not winning.

One example: PA had 205,000 over votes. IOW, 205,000 more votes counted than voters voting.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Hoodat

It's not enough that leftists get their way.  They also demand that we validate it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

No Biden did not win. But he will be the next president.

The rats are going to make everyone kiss the ring before they can fly on an airplane, get a loan, hold office. I wish Jim Jordan showed more courage here. This must be stopped.

They had no problem calling Trump a Russian agent. Why the hell do we let them intimidate us?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 10:58:12 pm by skeeter »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
skeeter complains (justifiably):
"Why the hell do we let them intimidate us?"

Wait 6 months.
Then we'll discover what "intimidation" REALLY means...