Author Topic: TBR Thon  (Read 9529 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: TBR Thon
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2021, 11:24:58 pm »
   Unlike TOS hauling in an imaginary $88,000 PER Quarter (which would last us for at least 50 years), I DO BELIEVE Myst, Cyber and the MODS when they tell me that no one makes a damn dime off TBR.
Yeah, I can't imagine why Myst doesn't insist she needs $350,000 per year to run this joint.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2021, 11:25:13 pm »
   Just cause it's got a pop top doesn't mean it was brewed in the century @roamer_1  /JS

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2021, 11:28:25 pm »
   AND If I remember correctly we didn't go down at all in 2020.

@corbe
social distancing....   :shrug: :whistle:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2021, 11:31:17 pm »
   Just cause it's got a pop top doesn't mean it was brewed in the century @roamer_1  /JS

One way or the other, it's a touch flat @corbe

Offline corbe

« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2021, 11:33:51 pm »
@corbe
social distancing....   :shrug: :whistle:

I got a New Girlfriend this year, so I had to.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2021, 11:34:00 pm »
In with Corbe and Roamer.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2021, 11:43:09 pm »

I got a New Girlfriend this year, so I had to.

:whistle:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2021, 11:44:53 pm »
Danged ol pop top... Cut my heel, guess I'll cruise on back home....

That was for you Wings....

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2021, 11:47:26 pm »

Back in the day, you needed a can opener.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2021, 11:49:34 pm »
Yeah, I can't imagine why Myst doesn't insist she needs $350,000 per year to run this joint.  :pondering:

Hmmm... :pondering:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2021, 11:54:21 pm »

Yeah... For when the pop top busted. Still that way to this very day. Nothing worse that the tab coming off instead of doing it's job.

:poo:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 11:56:02 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2021, 12:01:29 am »
@mystery-ak

How short are we of the goal at this point?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2021, 12:06:02 am »

Woo hoo!!

And this just in:

$100.00 from North Carolina
$50.00 from Minnesota
$20.00 from Wisconsin
$50.00 from North Carolina
$20.00 from North Carolina
$100.00 from Ohio
$10.00 monthly from Louisiana
$20.00 from Maryland
$20.00 from New York
$20.00 from Florida
$20.00 from Texas

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2021, 12:13:13 am »
@mystery-ak

How short are we of the goal at this point?

There really isn't a goal..Right now there is enough to pay TBR's expenses for a year.

not counting the PO BOX, domain names, dlvr.t..which I pay

@Cyber Liberty and I are worried about losing our Server and having no funds to find/get a new one.

Maybe Cyber should post to this.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2021, 12:13:55 am »

Woo hoo!!

And this just in:

$100.00 from North Carolina
$50.00 from Minnesota
$20.00 from Wisconsin
$50.00 from North Carolina
$20.00 from North Carolina
$100.00 from Ohio
$10.00 monthly from Louisiana
$20.00 from Maryland
$20.00 from New York
$20.00 from Florida
$20.00 from Texas

ah...memories
Support the USO

BassWrangler

« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2021, 12:15:07 am »
ah...memories

I went to go find that Baby pic that they always posted, but it seems ToS lost whoever was posting all those cutesy photos.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2021, 12:16:51 am »
There really isn't a goal..Right now there is enough to pay TBR's expenses for a year.

@Cyber Liberty and I are worried about losing our Server and having no funds to find/get a new one.

Don't matter. There ought to be some fumunda  laying around for site improvements. If you wind up extra, spend it on a site tech. Or beer. You know how it goes.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2021, 12:16:55 am »

@mystery-ak

Sounds good.  Sign me up for a $250 donation then. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2021, 12:18:49 am »

Yes, we should collect enough for a contingency fund. Right now I think the site is small enough to stay under the radar, but it just takes one vengeful leftist to cause trouble...

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2021, 12:27:36 am »
Yes, we should collect enough for a contingency fund. Right now I think the site is small enough to stay under the radar, but it just takes one vengeful leftist to cause trouble...

That is our fear.

I have always had thons once a year just for our operating costs. I was reluctant to do this but the only choice I would have would be to just close it down which I don't want to do.
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2021, 12:28:44 am »
That's true! @catfish1957 helped me come up with ideas to make that prank extremely enjoyable. I still get a smile on my face thinking about JR peeling dimes off the mountain of scotch tape I used to attach them to the card.

Of course, next Bupathon I tried to out-do myself and overplayed my hand, leading to my eventual ban. But it was worth it.

That had to be the funniest thing i have seen.  Epic prank. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2021, 12:34:06 am »
Around here it's the PIE that disappears... Mysteriously... Buck nekkid at 3 in the morning, by the refrigerator light.  :whistle:

I do it buck naked at 3PM.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2021, 12:40:47 am »

Exactly. I fear the costs of tech support as much as I do getting thown off MyHosting.

We'd need to put down cash for both the cost of a server contract plus a guru to grease the wheel. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2021, 12:43:35 am »
That had to be the funniest thing i have seen.  Epic prank.

@catfish1957
Hahaha! Remember this?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2021, 12:55:44 am »

Damn that brought up some memories, my dad used buy Rheingold Ale but in bottles and when I came home from work about around 11:30 I'd make a sandwich, swipe some of Rheingold and watch Carson. Those were good times, beats the crap out of now.