Author Topic: Being called out on another forum by the owner.  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Slide Rule

Being called out on another forum by the owner.
« on: January 12, 2021, 04:06:15 pm »

My belief is that Trump may very well be the greatest president of all time. The only exception would be Washington. An advantage Washington had was he was in conflict with Christians.

I have written about myself and it remains under Account Detail for anyone to read. I am a known quantity and quite conservative.

I surmise that is diametrically opposed to your views.

I have three younger brothers and all are conservative while my Dad was an FDR dim. All my uncles were dim and union. Now with 23 first cousins on mom's side of the family, their isn't one dim remaining. My favorite cousin, a retired dentist voted Obama twice. He
voted Trump, as did my Mexican bride who was a lifetime dim and took a degree in social work.

I am a reader of history and other things. About 50 books a year since I retired at age 50.  Besides a BSEE and MSEE th at would be I am observant. I have read everything Alexander Solzhenitsyn. I asked you that before. It is a simple to understand. What does one say and then what do they do?

I have yet to hear any peace keeping from Biden. He is in tough guy mode. That tells me he is without leadership qualities.

I don't get my news from the media. They have lied too often and now the buy out of Fox significantly curtails reporting. There are 3 or 4 programs that I listen to on occasion. I still can't stomach Hannity. I don't get my news from ESPN, Hollywood, from athletes, or from personalities. They are negative barometers. I don't get news from Antifa nor BLM nor their echo chambers. Blacks and minorities are being screwed over by dims.

I was team captain for a team in the hood. I am the white guy on the team. They are dims and on occasion they ask me political questions. The Spigot bar had a shooting and a man died. I have known these guys some twenty years. I played on a Knight Cap team and Deluxe team years before. A few different persons. One friend I talk to every week. I helped him obtain a battery operated scooter a few months ago.

Our country is under attack. Otherwise the dims wouldn't need to cheat an election nor threaten others by cancel culture, nor cut the president and others from stating their mind. There have been nothing but accusations by a government that has been weaponized. I can see it. Perhaps I am more observant. 70 millions of others also see it so it isn't just me. Power and control is all. Every day dims speak their minds and it would seem they would go to the extremes they accuse Trump of having.

If you read anything about Marxist countries you would notice a similarity about control of the press. The inability to speak freely. And the new turn of treating Trump people as if they are not human. Kind of a German thing echoing the most hated man in history. We are being told to STFU.

By your questioning, you support such methods. Or do you?

I again recommend you look at what is happening with an open mind. Sorry I don't see any dims suggesting such a thing. And please if you have another personal or political question, ask it by Private Message.

Slide Rule
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 04:21:40 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline goatprairie

Re: Being called out on another forum by the owner.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 11:26:18 pm »
I just got kicked off a conservative website for reasons that have not been explained to me even though I sent an e-mail to their contact site asking for one.
I didn't attack any other poster, didn't use foul language, or call for violence. I'm mystified as to why I got banned. 
But too bad for me, as they are a private entity, they can kick me off any time they feel like it for whatever reason they want....which for me is a complete mystery.
Oh well, there are a lot of other websites.  :shrug:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 11:28:54 pm »
I know many of you will find this hard to believe but I to have been kicked off/banned from more than one forum. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 11:30:55 pm »
I know many of you will find this hard to believe but I to have been kicked off/banned from more than one forum.
:beer:

BassWrangler

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 11:35:49 pm »

Wear it like a badge of honor.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 12:11:52 am »
I was kicked off the same forum three times (FR). I was kicked off another one for referring to the former ice skater Johnny Weir as Johnny Qweir. Go figure.
 :laugh: 
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 12:12:50 am »

It's a distinguished club to be in.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2021, 12:15:42 am »

Nah!....I don't believe it... :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2021, 12:29:46 am »
I also got kicked off a CBS news comments forum for a large midwest city last year. I noticed many of my comments weren't showing up after I posted them. Once again, I used no foul language, didn't call people/other posters names, and didn't urge violence. Many lib posters routinely called conservative posters names like racists, sexists, etc.
I asked the people running the forum why many of my comments were failing to show up.
Got no answer.
So I started posting some comments calling the moderators fascists.
That did it. Got kicked off. Oh well.  :shrug:

BassWrangler

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2021, 12:47:30 am »
I also got kicked off a CBS news comments forum for a large midwest city last year. I noticed many of my comments weren't showing up after I posted them. Once again, I used no foul language, didn't call people/other posters names, and didn't urge violence. Many lib posters routinely called conservative posters names like racists, sexists, etc.
I asked the people running the forum why many of my comments were failing to show up.
Got no answer.
So I started posting some comments calling the moderators fascists.
That did it. Got kicked off. Oh well.  :shrug:

I went through a phase on Twitter, where every time I would see them make some one-sided editorial decision, I would repost it and add #NotAPlatform. Oh man, this must have triggered some algorithm or caught the eye of one of their censors, because after that my account was definitely shadow-banned. I would get zero likes or replies to anything. This went on and didn't really start to ease until a few days ago, right before I closed my account in protest.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2021, 01:47:29 am »
Nah!....I don't believe it... :whistle:

Incredulous ain't it.  Lil ole me.  The teddy bear of The Briefing Room.  yogi555

My favorite was when I got banned from every Yahoo platform they owned.  They locked my ass out of my Yahoo email account. Yahoo news. Yahoo yahoo! That was cool.   

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2021, 02:19:05 am »
Back about 15 years ago, in my young and dumb phase, I got kicked off a Buffalo Sabres hockey fan forum for telling a story about an old acquaintance... without her permission... which caught on like wildfire among the members. I don't think she ever fully forgave me for that story and to this day I am MUCH more careful about how I speak on the Internet.

I ended up going to another forum and that lasted a couple of months before the team basically shot itself in the foot and started a years-long implosion. I was livid and showed it, to the point where I got the boot.

Then I ended up on FR. That lasted about a year. I was a participant in the great Thompson vs. Hunter rivalry (on the Hunter side), and did a lot of talk radio threads, but eventually got my zot in August of '08 for a poor choice of words on a particularly irritable day when McCain clinched the nomination.

I haven't been zotted since. Been on a couple football boards under an alias, but I've lived and I've learned.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 02:21:48 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2021, 02:25:05 am »
Was this the Billiards Forum?

@Slide Rule
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2021, 02:47:27 am »
   I was on the Premiere NBA Rockets Forum for almost 15 years, so much so that they even made me a Moderator, that lasted less than 2 Months due to me saying if those azzholes knell, I'm outta here. 

I Don't Care Anymore (2016 Remastered)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2021, 04:55:22 pm »
Wear it like a badge of honor.

It is a badge of honor.  Walk and own your territory.

Recommended

BassWrangler

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2021, 05:02:08 pm »
Incredulous ain't it.  Lil ole me.  The teddy bear of The Briefing Room.  yogi555

My favorite was when I got banned from every Yahoo platform they owned.  They locked my ass out of my Yahoo email account. Yahoo news. Yahoo yahoo! That was cool.

That's impressive

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2021, 05:06:16 pm »
Was this the Billiards Forum?

@Slide Rule

Yep.

It seems that what I have said hit some sensitive area and my interactions with the owner has improved
mildly.  We will see how long that lasts.  I have identified myself as the extreme right wing conservative of
the forum.  I hope I can represent it well. I have nearly 96 thousand posts there.

I do like the site otherwise I would have said something unforgettable.

I can see that my peers here are trouble makers of one sort or another.  Makes me feel at home.

Slide Rule

Recommended

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2021, 05:12:35 pm »
Years ago I was banned from Lucianne for accidentally replying by name to another poster...that was it!..

I asked for forgiveness and they let me back in...I then did it again.. :shrug:

This time I didn't ask to come back..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2021, 05:16:54 pm »
Years ago I was banned from Lucianne for accidentally replying by name to another poster...that was it!..

I asked for forgiveness and they let me back in...I then did it again.. :shrug:

This time I didn't ask to come back..

She sure produced a turd. One of the side benefits of the Trump years is Jonah Goldberg has gone into obscurity with the rest of the Never-Trumpers. I guess we should be on the watch for an attempted comeback when Trump is out of office.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2021, 05:27:14 pm »

Yep.

It seems that what I have said hit some sensitive area and my interactions with the owner has improved
mildly.  We will see how long that lasts.  I have identified myself as the extreme right wing conservative of
the forum.  I hope I can represent it well. I have nearly 96 thousand posts there.

I can see that my peers here are trouble makers of one sort or another.  Makes me feel at home.

Slide Rule

:yowsa:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2021, 06:11:50 pm »

Yep.

Slide Rule

I think we all have some Neanderthal blood in us.  wink777
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2021, 06:42:49 pm »
She sure produced a turd. One of the side benefits of the Trump years is Jonah Goldberg has gone into obscurity with the rest of the Never-Trumpers. I guess we should be on the watch for an attempted comeback when Trump is out of office.
Jonah is the new darling of the Bidenistas, just like all the other formerly Republican NTs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2021, 06:47:51 pm »

Only branch of the family tree worth noting!

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2021, 07:03:51 pm »

I had a similar experiences the the Nextdoor app/website.

BassWrangler

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2021, 07:07:38 pm »

Coincidentally, the 23andMe guys sent me some new analysis of my DNA that shows how much Neanderthal. I know, I'm giving China my DNA, but it's an interesting but of info to have.