Author Topic: Democrat Chair Of House Homeland Security Committee Wants Josh Hawley And Ted Cruz On The Terrorist  (Read 503 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Democrat Chair Of House Homeland Security Committee Wants Josh Hawley And Ted Cruz On The Terrorist No-Fly List
January 12, 2021 By Evita Duffy

The Democrat chair of the U.S. House Committee on Homeland Security wants Republican Sen. Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley put on the federal “No Fly” list due to the “actions they participated in” when the U.S. Capitol was ransacked by Trump supporters on Jan. 6.

When asked by SiriusXM host Joe Madison whether the no-fly sanction should be applied if Cruz and Hawley are found liable for the capitol unrest, House Homeland Security Committee Chair Rep. Bennie G. Thompson said, “There’s no question about it.”

“There’s no exemption for being put on the no-fly list,” said Thompson. “Even a member of Congress that commits a crime, you know, they’re expelled from the body. There are ethics charges that can be brought against those individuals. And people are looking at all of this.”

Cruz and Hawley did not participate in any violent “actions.” The senators have both publicly condemned any rioting that occurred on Jan. 6. Democrats are angry because Hawley and Cruz led a legal objection to counting some Electoral College votes. For wanting to ensure the integrity of U.S. elections, Democrats are calling for the senators to resign or be removed from office.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/12/democrat-chair-of-house-homeland-security-committee-wants-josh-hawley-and-ted-cruz-on-the-terrorist-no-fly-list/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Just move along....  nothing to see here.  Jazzy says our side needs to be held to a higher standard.  (/s)  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

Democrat Chair Of House Homeland Security Committee Wants Josh Hawley And Ted Cruz On The Terrorist No-Fly List
January 12, 2021 By Evita Duffy

The Democrat chair of the U.S. House Committee on Homeland Security wants Republican Sen. Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley put on the federal “No Fly” list due to the “actions they participated in” when the U.S. Capitol was ransacked by Trump supporters on Jan. 6.

When asked by SiriusXM host Joe Madison whether the no-fly sanction should be applied if Cruz and Hawley are found liable for the capitol unrest, House Homeland Security Committee Chair Rep. Bennie G. Thompson said, “There’s no question about it.”

“There’s no exemption for being put on the no-fly list,” said Thompson. “Even a member of Congress that commits a crime, you know, they’re expelled from the body. There are ethics charges that can be brought against those individuals. And people are looking at all of this.”

Cruz and Hawley did not participate in any violent “actions.” The senators have both publicly condemned any rioting that occurred on Jan. 6. Democrats are angry because Hawley and Cruz led a legal objection to counting some Electoral College votes. For wanting to ensure the integrity of U.S. elections, Democrats are calling for the senators to resign or be removed from office.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/12/democrat-chair-of-house-homeland-security-committee-wants-josh-hawley-and-ted-cruz-on-the-terrorist-no-fly-list/
Pretty sick.....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Pretty sick.....

The left is exploiting this for maximum blood.  How about it jazzy?  Are their standards high enough? @Jazzhead
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Put them on the No Fly list.   

See how that works out for you Bennie the Jet.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GrouchoTex

Since I work in the Petrochemical industry, and climate change folks have wanted to close us down for years, I am making a move to link all environmentalist as Ted Kazinski supporters, the Unabomber.

Since that now makes them all terrorist, we will no longer sell gasoline, rubber, Tupperware, cell phones, laptops, or anything else made out of petrochemicals, to those who espouse climate change.

That goes for Solar panels and hybrid car batteries, because those use petrochemicals, too.

Member of Greenpeace? Voted for, or bought Al Gore's book or seen his movie?

No Sale.
 :cool:

Thanks "woke monoculture", lead by your big tech leaders, you have finally shown me the light!!!

Hallelujah!

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Since I work in the Petrochemical industry, and climate change folks have wanted to close us down for years, I am making a move to link all environmentalist as Ted Kazinski supporters, the Unabomber.

Since that now makes them all terrorist, we will no longer sell gasoline, rubber, Tupperware, cell phones, laptops, or anything else made out of petrochemicals, to those who espouse climate change.

That goes for Solar panels and hybrid car batteries, because those use petrochemicals, too.

Member of Greenpeace? Voted for, or bought Al Gore's book or seen his movie?

No Sale.
 :cool:

Thanks "woke monoculture", lead by your big tech leaders, you have finally shown me the light!!!

Hallelujah!

I like your thinking.  Hell with the envirowhackos....

Offline libertybele

It's quite disturbing that they can go after a sitting Senator and a sitting Representative of Congress for doing their jobs.

I've read some of the commentaries from @Jazzhead and his mentality is equal to to the liberals spewing their bias and hatred for Republicans and in particular conservatives.

These people have absolutely no integrity and the only thing they know how to do with great expertise is using smear tactics, lying, and manipulating.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Just move along....  nothing to see here.  Jazzy says our side needs to be held to a higher standard.  (/s)  :cool:
Same line of bull I always hear from our defeatest GOP, the second they open their yaps it's we have to be nice, we have to have higher standards or people won't vote for us. Well you know what? I'm done voting for a bunch of spineless pu$$ies who can't wait to roll over and pee themselves for democrats, just like a subserviant puppy. These people don't understand that all of Trumps support comes from people who are sick and tired of being walked and shat on. Trump has the support because understands how we feel and he speaks for us, yeah sometimes we wish he got thumb tied and and didn't speak, but we take that because he still speaks for America and us the rest of the time.

The Pu$$ies can embrace the suck of their new masters, I'll stick with the fighter.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
It's quite disturbing that they can go after a sitting Senator and a sitting Representative of Congress for doing their jobs.

I've read some of the commentaries from @Jazzhead and his mentality is equal to to the liberals spewing their bias and hatred for Republicans and in particular conservatives.

These people have absolutely no integrity and the only thing they know how to do with great expertise is using smear tactics, lying, and manipulating.

No,  do not lump me in with those miscreants.   Senators Cruz and Hawley were representing their constituents, and doing their jobs.   Nobody realistically foresaw what happened at the Capitol on January 6.   Cruz and Hawley were in session,  preparing an (IMO dubious) constitutional challenge in good faith.  Better to have their aggrieved constituents see their republican legislative efforts than Trump's and Giuliani's incendiary hectoring that the election was stolen and that the duty of a hundred-thousand strong crowd was to "march to the Capitol" (Trump) with the objective was "combat" (Giuliani).     

The blind loyalty to Trump obscures the reality that almost all of his rallies were peaceful except for this one.   Those who insist I "pinpoint" the exact words Trump spoke to ignite the crowd miss the point: the crowd WAS ignited,  at least a portion of it,  and to ultimately commit murder and mayhem.    If it wasn't what Trump said, what was it?    Was this just spontaneous sedition,  for which Trump bears no blame?   That's preposterous.   

But Cruz and Hawley are just legislators who pursued a lost cause,  the same as all of the millions of Trump supporters who protested the election,  but didn't riot at the Capitol.   Legitimate dissent,  the legitimate expression of unpopular opinions, needs to be protected from elimination by government, including by communications platforms that operate in a monopolistic way by dint of government-bestowed privilege and protection to do so.   It also deserves not to be demonized by the popular culture,  which far more than government these days adopts the ways of the authoritarian.       
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 11:11:13 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

Same line of bull I always hear from our defeatest GOP, the second they open their yaps it's we have to be nice, we have to have higher standards or people won't vote for us. Well you know what? I'm done voting for a bunch of spineless pu$$ies who can't wait to roll over and pee themselves for democrats, just like a subserviant puppy. These people don't understand that all of Trumps support comes from people who are sick and tired of being walked and shat on. Trump has the support because understands how we feel and he speaks for us, yeah sometimes we wish he got thumb tied and and didn't speak, but we take that because he still speaks for America and us the rest of the time.

The Pu$$ies can embrace the suck of their new masters, I'll stick with the fighter.
There is a good reason Trump pulled more votes overall and extended the GOPs reach into minority communities farther than any other Republican candidate. The GOP already appears to be rejecting the obvious lessons here. Morons.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
There is a good reason Trump pulled more votes overall and extended the GOPs reach into minority communities farther than any other Republican candidate. The GOP already appears to be rejecting the obvious lessons here. Morons.

What obvious lessons?   Stick by Trump in the face of this riot?   How does that amount to political sense?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide