Author Topic: Republicans Have a Choice to Make Post-Trump, They’d Best Choose Wisely  (Read 8209 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What's the point then,  they are no better than Democrats.

@dfwgator  @cato potatoe

Other than us voting for our own destruction,I don't see any.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 10:11:47 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

Well he didn't stay in PARIS ACCORD. L.G.B.T. protections? What is that?  Family leave is, for ALL PEOPLE'S.  Not just federal. Affordable child care?  Did we get that?  THE HORROR.  Sorry too lame. Not even radical. So much TRUMP ENVY.  It never stops.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/white-house-publishes-list-of-trump-presidency-accomplishment_3659333.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-16-4

So you asked for examples of Ivanka Trump’s  liberal beliefs and when @txradioguy points them out to you your only response is to  lash out at him and name call

This is the kind of behavior progressives engage in

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online andy58-in-nh

@andy58-in-nh

Ahhh,you prefer being a slave of the Borg.

Good to know.

Ummm. right. That's why my TBR avatar is alcohol, tobacco and firearms.   **nononono*

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

BassWrangler

Ummm. right. That's why my TBR avatar is alcohol, tobacco and firearms.   **nononono*

Now that's an ATF I can enthusiastically support.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Now that's an ATF I can enthusiastically support.

Now if that was Bourbon......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well he didn't stay in PARIS ACCORD. L.G.B.T. protections? What is that?  Family leave is, for ALL PEOPLE'S.  Not just federal. Affordable child care?  Did we get that?  THE HORROR.  Sorry too lame. Not even radical. So much TRUMP ENVY.  It never stops.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/white-house-publishes-list-of-trump-presidency-accomplishment_3659333.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-16-4

This is why no one here takes you seriously.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

So you asked for examples of Ivanka Trump’s  liberal beliefs and when @txradioguy points them out to you your only response is to  lash out at him and name call

This is the kind of behavior progressives engage in

And the thing is there are other examples...those were just the ones that came to mind without a Google search. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And the thing is there are other examples...those were just the ones that came to mind without a Google search.

@txradioguy   @LMAO

Would someone kindly point out to me which offices Ivanka has been elected to hold?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy   @LMAO

Would someone kindly point out to me which offices Ivanka has been elected to hold?

Like Jared...she was an unelected senior advisor.  You know this...don't be obtuse about it.

Offline LMAO

Well you just have male  Trump Envy!!!   :tongue2:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Like Jared...she was an unelected senior advisor.  You know this...don't be obtuse about it.

@txradioguy

If you are trying to say they didn't hole any public office and had no authority to do anything,why not just go ahead and say it?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
As long as President Trump keeps his faculties, there is no reason why Donald Trump, Jr., or even Ivanka couldn't run...on his coattails.

The Great 'Brain' behind the public curtain with a 'Kissingeresque' persona.
Wait, we didn't want Bush, Clinton or any other dynasties but Trump dynasty is good? Thank you, no thank you I don't want any dynasties, not Trump nor any other.

Online roamer_1

Wait, we didn't want Bush, Clinton or any other dynasties but Trump dynasty is good? Thank you, no thank you I don't want any dynasties, not Trump nor any other.

YEP. I ain't WANTED any of em since Reagan. We don't need no dang kings.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

If you are trying to say they didn't hole any public office and had no authority to do anything,why not just go ahead and say it?

Not even close to the point I'm trying to make.  But the you already know that.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Exactly.

Online libertybele

I certainly don't like the liberalism that Ivanka is behind and I've never trusted Jared.  They should have never been near the WH period.

With amnesty being granted, there is no way another GOP is going to be seated; besides the DEMS have fraudulent voting down to a science.  So...another Trump isn't going to be seated.

As for dynasties. We're about to see another one unveiled; just wait till Joe steps down and Harris becomes Prez, we'll see Michelle as her VP! I think later on we'll likely see Chelsea Clinton get her feet wet.  Just what we don't need -- more political dynasties.

Trump had his 4 years while his sons ran his businesses. His kids helped him campaign.  That's enough.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I certainly don't like the liberalism that Ivanka is behind and I've never trusted Jared.  They should have never been near the WH period.

With amnesty being granted, there is no way another GOP is going to be seated; besides the DEMS have fraudulent voting down to a science.  So...another Trump isn't going to be seated.

As for dynasties. We're about to see another one unveiled; just wait till Joe steps down and Harris becomes Prez, we'll see Michelle as her VP! I think later on we'll likely see Chelsea Clinton get her feet wet.  Just what we don't need -- more political dynasties.

Trump had his 4 years while his sons ran his businesses. His kids helped him campaign.  That's enough.

QFT

Online roamer_1

And it says here, the apple don't fall far from the horse if you know what I mean...  :whistle:

Offline LMAO

In your dreams you unserious idiot.

There is nothing Trump has or is for me to be jealous of.

@txradioguy

You misinterpreted my reply to you. I wasn’t suggesting that you have male Trump envy. I was giving you the typical LA’s  response to any criticism regarding Trump in jest

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

In your dreams you unserious idiot.

There is nothing Trump has or is for me to be jealous of.

I do believe that was @LMAO simply mocking the one you should be referring to...
She tries to pull that 'tump envy' crap all the time...

Online roamer_1

@txradioguy

You misinterpreted my reply to you. I wasn’t suggesting that you have male Trump envy. I was giving you the typical LA’s  response to any criticism regarding Trump in jest

... And there ya go... I caught on, jussayin...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I do believe that was @LMAO simply mocking the one you should be referring to...
She tries to pull that 'tump envy' crap all the time...

You're right...and in hindsight @LMAO was mocking @LegalAmerican and I deleted my post.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

You're right and I corrected my mistake.  My apologies.

Offline LMAO

You're right and I corrected my mistake.  My apologies.

:beer:

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

You're right...and in hindsight @LMAO was mocking @LegalAmerican and I deleted my post.

Well I would delete mine too with the record corrected... but that would probably just make more confusion than it is worth.  :shrug: