Author Topic: Republicans Have a Choice to Make Post-Trump, They’d Best Choose Wisely  (Read 8184 times)

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
No, I did not @HoustonSam   I made the assertion that Congressional Rs adding fuel to the frenzy are helping to put the President's safety at risk ... whether these jackasses know it or not.  Prove my assertion wrong.

I've said what I'm going to say to you on this @Right_in_Virginia; you can make of it whatever you want, and readers can reach their own conclusions.

Have a good evening and Happy New Year.
James 1:20

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I've said what I'm going to say to you on this @Right_in_Virginia; you can make of it whatever you want, and readers can reach their own conclusions.

Have a good evening and Happy New Year.

Mega dittos @HoustonSam

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Keep posting @Jazzhead  You're single-handedly killing the GOP. Thank you!   :bighug:

Don't be so sure.  The Dems know full well that the best thing they've got going for them is Donald Trump.  For four years now,  they've been adhering to their project to boost turnout in this past election by exploiting the obvious fact that nothing enrages a potential Dem voter than Trump's awfulness.  Even though Trump drew millions more votes than in 2016,  it was on the Dem side that turnout exploded.   

Then,  after Biden won,   they continued (with Trump's cooperation) to make the Georgia Senate runoffs yet another referendum on the hated Trump.   It worked again -  the Dems won because Trump reliably turned out their voters.

And now Trump will be the gift that keeps on giving.   Even as Biden says he wants normalcy,   Pelosi and Company want to make sure the first months of 2021 are highlighted by a Trump Show Trial!    Just like the communists used to do it,  coming soon to Washington, DC!    Will Trump play his assigned role - of course he will!   

The future of the GOP with Trump GONE will be a lot brighter than the chaos he's sown,  which has only helped the Democrats.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Keep posting @Jazzhead  You're single-handedly killing the GOP. Thank you!   :bighug:

You really think it makes a difference what he or any of us post? I think you're overestimating the influence of this place.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You really think it makes a difference what he or any of us post? I think you're overestimating the influence of this place.

LOL...  Allegory is apparently not in your mental toolbox is it?  99% of the other Briefers knew RIV meant him cumulatively with his ilk.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
LOL...  Allegory is apparently not in your mental toolbox is it?  99% of the other Briefers knew RIV meant him cumulatively with his ilk.

Thanks for the insult. BTW, what do you think the word "single-handedly" mean? Doesn't sound like cumulative to me, unless your understanding of the English language is different than mine.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 02:05:24 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Thanks for the insult, nonetheless, I think Jazzhead is giving his opinion like we all are.

You don't think a collective of people or a movement can't single handledly (add verb)?  You might be the one needing to brush up on your usage of the English language bubba.  And Jazzy's opinion?  He's entitled to it obviously, but gets my congratulations for being the first person in my almost 5 years here to be placed on my "ignore list"  Being completely obliviously to the truth 24/7, just isn't worth listening to anymore. 
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 02:13:00 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

Come on guys. There are so many lefties more deserving of your anger. Why take it out on members here?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
We need to now just all get along,now that the democrats by hook and by Crook have the upper hand.  BI-PARTISAN, BE ACCEPTING, BROTHERLY.  Don't misunderstand they are still peeing on Trump and any who still support him.  Did they mean conditional get along, or just stand still so they can pee on us more easily?  Remember Obama said something marginally the same, We won-go get 'em, sic 'em.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LegalAmerican

Republican RINO'S..screwed themselves.  99% ALL TRAITORS.  What is to figure out? 

Offline LegalAmerican

If DeSantis survives, without throwing Trump under the bus in the process,  he's good to go for 2024.

We don't have a voting process any more.  DOMINION MACHINES.  ALL VOTER FRAUD.  Why are people posting as if we have an AMERICA.....left?   

Offline roamer_1

Republican RINO'S..screwed themselves.  99% ALL TRAITORS.  What is to figure out?

No, 'traitor' would imply good faith at some point. They were never conservative to begin with... And all y'all voted em in... A lot of them yet again, even still. In that the onus is not on them.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Come on guys. There are so many lefties more deserving of your anger. Why take it out on members here?

Good question.

But in a short time, I think such anger will be redirected toward toward those who truly deserve it.

When one's freedom suddenly hangs in the balance, it tends to concentrate one's mind almost as remarkably as being shot at without effect.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline libertybele

We don't have a voting process any more.  DOMINION MACHINES.  ALL VOTER FRAUD.  Why are people posting as if we have an AMERICA.....left?

I don't know.  It's is beyond me why people keep posting about Trump or anyone running in 2024.  VOTER FRAUD ring a bell with anyone?  There's not going to be another election. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
BassWrangler wrote:
"Come on guys. There are so many lefties more deserving of your anger. Why take it out on members here?"

Because there are some here who ARE lefties. "Hiding in plain sight".

I believe there have also been some "paid disruptors", most of whom came and are now gone. Perhaps before you got here...

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Knowing President Trump as we do, the only way he would come back in 2024 is if he built a broader coalition/Party that appealed to some registered Democrats who would "Walk Away" from their Party.

At the age of 78, that's unlikely.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline bilo

Good question.

But in a short time, I think such anger will be redirected toward toward those who truly deserve it.

When one's freedom suddenly hangs in the balance, it tends to concentrate one's mind almost as remarkably as being shot at without effect.

One of the biggest reasons our freedom hangs in the balance are the quislings in our own party. The question is should we first expel them from the party, leave the party, or focus our attention on the Rats.

I don't see much sense in wasting time on the Rats. They have control of the executive and legislative branches. The media will back them on everything they do.

Expelling the quislings seems like a waste of time. DC corrupts more than we can replace.

I think the future is forming a 3rd party and working towards separation from the USSA.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

BassWrangler

BassWrangler wrote:
"Come on guys. There are so many lefties more deserving of your anger. Why take it out on members here?"

Because there are some here who ARE lefties. "Hiding in plain sight".

I believe there have also been some "paid disruptors", most of whom came and are now gone. Perhaps before you got here...

And you are achieving WHAT by continuing to reply, over and over and over and over again to this one guy, who keeps saying the same things? I mean other than ruining the forum for everyone else.

Offline bilo

Knowing President Trump as we do, the only way he would come back in 2024 is if he built a broader coalition/Party that appealed to some registered Democrats who would "Walk Away" from their Party.

I disagree. I'm not sure if he will run again, but he talks about "our movement" all the time in his speeches. If he spearheaded a 3rd party it would gain traction quicker than DC thinks.

When the establishment is so afraid of it's citizens that 20,000 armed troops have to keep the peace for a new POTUS being sworn in it sure likes they know they are not governing with the will of the people.

I don't expect any election opportunities to change the damage that is being done, but a strong 3rd party movement can lead to identifying States that want out of the USSA.

Offline LegalAmerican

I agree DC.  POTUS TRUMP WON IN 2020.  He will not come back 2024.  That is some rumor, some media started.  it was a one time event, trying to save AMERICA.  He is not a professional politician.  90 million people voted for him and many already walked away from demon-rat party. We are in a communist country now.  Why do people not see that? 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
BassWranger wrote:
"And you are achieving WHAT by continuing to reply, over and over and over and over again to this one guy, who keeps saying the same things?"

You will NEVER see me replying to him (or them).
That's what the Briefing Room's "ignore" option is about (go to your home page and check it out).

I have an uncanny ability to spot such disruptors early on.
They earn a spot on my ignore list.
And they're never removed.

Why other members of this forum refuse to do that...
... well, you'll have to ask them.

BassWrangler

BassWranger wrote:
"And you are achieving WHAT by continuing to reply, over and over and over and over again to this one guy, who keeps saying the same things?"

You will NEVER see me replying to him (or them).
That's what the Briefing Room's "ignore" option is about (go to your home page and check it out).

I have an uncanny ability to spot such disruptors early on.
They earn a spot on my ignore list.
And they're never removed.

Why other members of this forum refuse to do that...
... well, you'll have to ask them.

The problem isn't Jazzhead - I can put him on ignore. It's the folks that keep replying to him as if they're going to convince him of anything. I must have seen 20 posts attempting to refute his assertion about election fraud. Ever hear the phrase "don't feed the troll"?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
We need a third party for President.....Ross Perot ! ! 22222frying pan Have you seen proud as a peacock McConnell lately, he looks like some body let all the air out of him.  Arrogant ass to whipped puppy.  Do you suppose people let him know how well he is appreciated ?  McConnell sucks Pelosi's....
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline bilo

We need a third party for President.....Ross Perot ! ! 22222frying pan Have you seen proud as a peacock McConnell lately, he looks like some body let all the air out of him.  Arrogant ass to whipped puppy.  Do you suppose people let him know how well he is appreciated ?  McConnell sucks Pelosi's....

If you really want a 3rd party it needs to start at the State level if it's going to work. I really wouldn't worry about the Presidency. We should know after 2020 any person who seeks to represent middle America will not be allowed to win. If a 3rd party looks to the federal govt it should be in the House and Senate where they can be a key swing vote.

Ultimately we have to accept that the globalist, self enriching, establishment would prefer to crush the deplorables economically so they never rise up again. If we truly want our freedom we need a 3rd party to leverage power and find a way to separate from the USSA.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
It's curious that no one is just advocating the replication of the Trump formula with a saner leader.   It's a lot easier than starting a third party.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide