Author Topic: At Least 10,000 National Guard Troops to Be Deployed in DC  (Read 510 times)

Offline libertybele

At Least 10,000 National Guard Troops to Be Deployed in DC
« on: January 12, 2021, 12:38:15 am »
Martial law will be declared.  I have no doubt.  The excuse has been laid out and worked on for quite awhile.

My question is with all the insurrection that we have seen surrounding Floyd till now, why didn't Trump deploy this many national guards????  Why ???  He could have but he didn't.   I've been asking this now for quite awhile. 

At Least 10,000 National Guard Troops to Be Deployed in DC
[/size]

Army Gen. Daniel Hokanson, chief of the National Guard Bureau, told reporters that he has authorization to bring in up to 15,000 Guard members. He said the number of deployments is changing by the hour and day, based on requests from the Secret Service, the Park Police and the Capitol Police.

There have been repeated questions about why Guard members weren’t brought in more quickly as the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol unfolded on Wednesday. Guard officials have said they responded as quickly as they could as the situation spiraled out of control but said the Capitol Police repeatedly turned down offers for help in the days before the protests.......

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/at-least-10000-national-guard-troops-to-be-deployed-in-dc/2537531/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Re: At Least 10,000 National Guard Troops to Be Deployed in DC
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 12:41:46 am »
The drama. The rat media is working overtime to whip up last Wednesday into a holocaust.

But scarcely a word about the one confirmed killing, Ashli Babbit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 12:45:58 am »
The drama. The rat media is working overtime to whip up last Wednesday into a holocaust.

But scarcely a word about the one confirmed killing, Ashli Babbit.

Drama?  This is more than drama.  10,000 and maybe 15,000 National Guardsman in DC.  That's not counting the National Guards that are going to be called up in each state capital. FBI is 'reporting' that there will be riots in all 50 states.

That's what we need to really open our eyes to.  Martial law.

IMHO this isn't just a spur of the moment implementation; it's been planned for awhile.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 12:47:36 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 01:36:48 pm »
The FBI warns there will be armed protesters at every state capitol on Jan. 20, which is nonsense. This is a trap. If anyone is inciting to violence, it's the FBI.

My greatest hope is that everyone on the right stays home on Jan. 20, so that the only people out acting like fools and violating the law are Antifa.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 01:59:16 pm »
Anyone believe this RED and YELLOW poster really is the work of conservative groups?

source:

https://twitter.com/AriKrauss/status/1348956542255640578

It's a trap, I tell ya.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 04:58:43 pm »
The FBI warns there will be armed protesters at every state capitol on Jan. 20, which is nonsense. This is a trap. If anyone is inciting to violence, it's the FBI.

My greatest hope is that everyone on the right stays home on Jan. 20, so that the only people out acting like fools and violating the law are Antifa.
Of course it's nonsense, the FBI never referrs to Antifa or BLM as armed protestors. Would you ever belive that in your lifetime the US CApitol would be bristling with more armed military personnel in place to stifle Americans Constitutional rights than Russia, China, Iran, North Korea.............

The Democrats and their lapdogs have managed to make the biggest inroads to destroying the Republic, ever, and took only a year. What's their next step, having Bidenochio declare martial law? To eradicate Covid, and quell the Right Wing insurection of course because we just can't follow die Befehle unserer Meister on our own. I'm waiting for the some rights will have to be placed on hold for a time untill the threat of Covid is eliminated,of course it never will be since it is constantly mutating and politburo controls all the statistics on deaths and hospitalizations.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 05:08:25 pm »
Anyone believe this RED and YELLOW poster really is the work of conservative groups?

source:

https://twitter.com/AriKrauss/status/1348956542255640578

It's a trap, I tell ya.
Of course it's a trap, but there will always be some idiots among the Trump supporters who will go anyway to mix in with all the Antifa and BLM disguised as Trump supporters to give them some authenticity. And when the rioting starts it will be the foolish Trump supporters who get arrested and actually charged.