Author Topic: Biden: 'I'm not afraid to take the oath outside'  (Read 530 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: 'I'm not afraid to take the oath outside'
« on: January 11, 2021, 10:23:12 pm »
Biden: 'I'm not afraid to take the oath outside'
By Julia Manchester - 01/11/21 02:32 PM EST

President-elect Joe Biden said on Monday that he is not afraid of being sworn in as president on the west front of the Capitol, one week after it was breached by a pro-Trump mob.

“I am not afraid to take the oath outside, and we've been getting briefed," Biden told reporters moments after receiving his second dose of the coronavirus vaccine.

Security concerns have grown about the inauguration on Jan. 20 in the wake of last week's riot and amid reports that armed extremists are talking about taking actions.

The FBI warned in a memo on Monday that an armed group has threatened to come to Washington, D.C., on Jan. 16 and stage an uprising if Trump is removed from office before Biden's inauguration.

Additionally, the agency has warned of similar threats in all 50 state capitol buildings on Jan. 16. 

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/533670-biden-im-not-afraid-to-take-the-oath-outside
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden: 'I'm not afraid to take the oath outside'
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 10:26:14 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 10:28:45 pm »
There will be no mob, Lunchbox Joe. You're safe.

Unless your party wants one.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 10:34:28 pm »
Let's see ... could this be seen as him daring people to oppose his inauguration?  Perhaps he'll announce at the last minute that there was evidence of a security risk of violent Trump supporters threatening him and therefore the oath of office will be indoors under heavy security.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 10:37:01 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 10:42:46 pm »
Yeah, he'll be fine.
Old, Tired and Out of Breath – Biden Struggles to Answer One Question From Reporter After Getting Second Dose of Covid Vaccine (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published January 11, 2021 at 3:19pm

78-year-old Joe Biden looked old, tired and out of breath after he got his second dose of the Covid vaccine on Monday.

Biden’s handler tried to shoo away the press but old Joe decided to answer a softball question from a sycophantic reporter.

“Are you afraid of taking the oath outside?” a reporter asked Biden, obviously teeing him up to attack Trump supporters as violent terrorists.

Biden was out of breath and looked lost as he answered the reporter. ... Video at Gateway Pundit
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2021, 10:45:09 pm »
Yeah, he'll be fine.

Biden was out of breath and looked lost   Looked lost?  He is lost!!!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2021, 11:06:47 pm »
Who would want to kill Biden?
He's only going to be a fake 'President in name only' for a few months until the Communist mob pushes him out.
If there were people (foreign or domestic) who wanted to disrupt the inauguration, I'm sure there are bigger targets than an addled old man who doesn't even know where he is or what he is doing. Funny to say it, but Biden is so far gone already he's not worth the effort.

In fact killing Biden would only advance the Communist agenda into immediate overdrive.
There are probably nations around the world who want that. But not Americans.

However, since Biden is a babbling idiot, they could use 'security' as a reason to hide him.
They don't want America and the World to see how demented he has become.
I predicted this months ago. We will never see Biden unless it is scripted and strictly produced days in advance.
Biden is going to be America's first 'video only' President for the few weeks he stays in office.
Nobody will ever see him live and unscripted.
They will stick him in Ruth Ginsburg's vault hiding place until he passes away.
Just like they did with RBG and McCain.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2021, 11:09:24 pm »
Biden is going to be America's first 'video only' President for the few weeks he stays in office.
Nobody will ever see him live and unscripted.
Of course. Joe is nothing. Kommie-La is the one who should be in fear for her life. She will be the de facto prezzy from day one (directed by B. Hussein Obuttocks).

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2021, 11:27:02 pm »
Of course. Joe is nothing. Kommie-La is the one who should be in fear for her life. She will be the de facto prezzy from day one (directed by B. Hussein Obuttocks).
That is if Doctor Jill Biden doesn't try to flex her muscles first.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2021, 11:30:24 pm »
Oh yes, I always forget about Edith Wilson II.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2021, 11:31:16 pm »

??? Jill doesn't have any right to flex her muscles?  She doesn't hold an elected position.  She will be FLOTUS, but that we all know will be short lived.  Kamel's husband will be first Gentleman.  I've never done any research on him, but something tells me I really don't want to know; just opening up yet another can of worms.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2021, 01:22:45 am »
240b predicted:
"Who would want to kill Biden?
He's only going to be a fake 'President in name only' for a few months until the Communist mob pushes him out."

Kind of like von Hindenberg in Germany in 1933...?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2021, 02:34:11 am »
There will be no mob, Lunchbox Joe. You're safe.

Unless your party wants one.
No mob? I doubt there will be enough people tuned in to the event to beat the ratings of a re-run of My Mother The Car.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2021, 02:37:09 am »
No mob? I doubt there will be enough people tuned in to the event to beat the ratings of a re-run of My Mother The Car.

Man that was an awful show!   Maybe Joe will come back as a lunch box. 

"Your Pres the Lunch Box"  8pm on See Be S
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.